Chapter 6

Nikki's POV

I walked into the dorm and found Charlotte sitting on the couch drinking tea and staring out the window. She didn't even notice I was there even when the door slammed closed.

"Charlotte" I said as she slowly turned her head. "I got the food." I continued holding up the food. She smiled and ran towards me, grabbed the food and ran to the dining room. She seemed happier than when I left.

"Well someone's in a good mood." I said with a chuckle. She looked at me and giggled.

"Yea. I feel so much better now that you brought food." I rolled my eyes and laughed. I grabbed my food and sat down next to her.

"What took so long? They make their food pretty quickly." She asked out of the blue. I just stared at my food and was contemplating whether or not to tell her. Well, I guess I have to because if he's her boyfriend she deserves to know.

"Well when I got there I saw Louis, and we talked until the food was ready.And apparently we talked for longer than we expected." I explained and her smile started to disappear. "He told me to tell you that he's sorry, and that he's trying." I continued. She looked at me and then back down at her food let out a low sigh. I was getting curious about what happened to make them fight. I wanted to ask, but I knew it was none of my business, but I wanted to know.

"Hey Charlotte, I know that it's none of my business, but I was wondering what happened between you and Louis to fight? You don't have you answer,but I am just curious." I said trying not to sound like I needed an answer.

"Well,it's kinda hard to explain. Let's just say that he doesn't know howto listen. And he didn't pick the best of friends in high school."She replied. What do they mean by that?

"Yea he told me the same thing. He also said that they make him do the stupidest things. What do they make him do?" I asked. I could tell she was deciding whether or not to tell me.

"Well..." She was interrupted when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said. I was kinda frustrated because I just wanted some answers, and I kept getting interrupted. I made my way to the door and opened it. When I saw who was on the other side gasped. Standing in the doorway was Louis.I looked at him up and down and noticed that his face and knuckles were so bloody. I looked back at his eyes that were full of fear.

"I didn't know where else to go." He said quietly but nowhere near a whisper.

"Get in here." I said just as loud as he did. He walked inside and just collapsed on the floor. I got scared and ran to him.

"Charlotte!" I screamed as I helped him to his feet.

"No, don't call her in here." He spoke. She then came running through the door and stopped in her tracks and stared at him still looking at the floor trying to stay on his feet. After standing there for a couple of seconds, she rushed over to us grabbing his other side. She walked us to the couch and sat him down.

"Stay with him while I get the first aid kit." She said as she ran to the bathroom. She was gone for only a couple of minutes and came back with the kit. She handed it to me and opened it to start cleaning him up. After she handed me the kit she ran out of the room. I was confused but my main priority was to help Louis. I started with his face because it was more damaged than his knuckles.

"This will hurt a bit." I told him as I placed the alcohol pad on his cheek. He hissed and winced a little but then I knew it didn't hurt that bad because he stopped. I gently cleaned his face off with the pad. Throughout the whole time I was cleaning his face I could feel his eyes watch me the entire time. It took all my strength to not look into his eyes. When I was done wiping his face off and putting the bandages on his face, I needed to know what happened.

"What happened Louis?" I asked as I reached for another pad for his knuckles still avoiding his gaze. And he didn't say anything.

"Louis, what happened?" I asked again but this time I looked into his perfectly blue blue eyes. I knew I made a bad decision by looking into his eyes but I couldn't take it anymore I needed to look into his eyes. And all he did was look at me.

[A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it's a short chapter. Comment what you think happened to Louis. Don't forget to like, comment and vote. Love you guys to the moon and back <3]