Chapter 25

Louis' POV

I thought it was a bit strange that Zayn called me randomly on that Friday morning/afternoon. I had given Zayn Jenny a few weeks ago. And God knows what he's done to her already. I had to leave Nikki alone this evening. I had a feeling something would happen, and sure shit something did. When Zayn and Harry showed me her, I was completely frozen. She looked hurt and lifeless. She looked as she was in pain. This was all my fault. I shouldn't have left her. And now she's chained up to a metal table cut up and bruised. When Zayn told me to hit her just so he could let her go, I knew was bullshit. He wouldn't have let her go no matter what I did. I wasn't going to hit her. She meant too much to me. I couldn't live with myself if I did. She was even telling me to which did shock me a little, but I knew she didn't want to be here. I didn't want her to be here. Zayn had Harry and Niall hold me back and made me watch him torture her. I started crying just as he was walking up to her. She didn't deserve any of this. I needed to get her out of here ASAP.

Now I am huddled over her limp body stopping Zayn from doing anymore damage.  She looked so dead, so lifeless. I started to cry again. I blamed myself for everything that has happened to her. I shouldn't have left and I should've been there for her.

I texted Liam and Lottie letting them know what just happened and asking them for help. I need Liam to undo the chains ad I need Lottie to come pick us up. They both understood and said they would do whatever they could to help. Thank god for these people. I told Liam where we were and to be careful because of Zayn, Niall and Harry. But I knew Liam would be fine because he's good with all the sneaking around stuff and the undercover things like that. Within minutes Liam came through the door. Relief ran through me when I saw him. I even got a text from Lottie saying that she was right outside. Liam undid the chains having some complications but was able to undo them.

He got 2/4 chains undone when the door handle turned and the door opening. Liam quickly hid somewhere. I didn't even see him move. But Niall and Harry came through the door making my blood boil.

"What do you two want?" I snapped not in a very good mood right now.

"Zayn needs you." Niall responds.

"Why didn't he come in here and get me himself?"

"Because he has another surprise for you that I think you'll like." Harry says.

"Lou-is." Nikki mumbles. I turn to look at her seeing that she's waking up. I run over to her whispering to her not move. And she listens. She stopped moving immediately.

"I'll be there in a minute. Let me make sure she's ok first." I tell them.

"Ok we will be outside." Niall says. When the door closed Liam comes out if where he was hiding.

"Louis what's going on?" Nikki asks not sounding very good.

"Liam is going to get you out of here ok baby." I whisper to her as she nods. "Liam I need to go. Get her to the car and get her to a hospital. Lottie is outside waiting. Text me when your there and don't forget to update me." I tell him not above a whisper.

"I'll see you soon baby ok?" I assure her. She hides once again and I giver a kiss on her lips let if my lips longer for a little longer before walking out the door.

Niall and Harry were waiting for me outside escorting me to where ever Zayn is. They lead me to the normal meeting room. As I walk through the door a smacking sound echoes through the room. I see that Zayn has just hit Lottie. Wait Lottie?!? She is supposed to be in the car. Damn it. I had to find away to tell Liam to just go. I see Niall and Harry walk out of the room giving us privacy. And Zayn's back is to me. So I take this time to tell Liam to take his car and take Nikki to the hospital. I even told him that we need to leave sooner than expected. And he agreed. I even texted Lottie that Liam is already on his way to the hospital and to get there right away when she gets out of here and that I'll be there soon.

"Don't fucking lie to me Lottie!" Zayn yells at her.

"I just wanted to see my brother. And Nikki's missing and I wanted to know if he knew where she is."

"Don't talk to Lottie like that you son of a bitch." I snap out of nowhere. Get both turn their head to me.

"Look who decided to join us Lottie. The one and only." I throw Zayn a daggering stare.

"Louis have you seen Nikki. She never came home last night and I'm worried." Lottie asks breaking the silence.

"No I haven't. I was going to ask you because she hasn't answered any of my messages." I lie and they both know it.

"Oh ok. I guess I'll keep looking then." Lottie says and walks out of the room.

"Lying to your own sister are we now." Zayn hisses.

"What was I supposed to tell her. That she's just around the corner in so much pain she can't even move?" I respond.

"I guess your right. Anyway you can go now. You should get some sleep. You look like I need it. The boys and I will take care of Nikki for you." He smirks and it just makes my blood boil even more than it already was.

"No matter how bad that I don't want to leave her here, I'm going to. I'm going to get some sleepy and help Lottie 'look' for Nikki. If you hurt her even more she won't be the only one in pain."

"Whatever. Just go." Zayn waves at me to go. I nearly sprint to my car and speed to the hospital. When I got there Lottie and Liam are sitting in the waiting room looking really worried. They notice that I walk in and run up to me.

"How is she?" I ask.

"Don't know. Docs haven't let us see her yet. But she's been back there for a while now." Liam says. And it only makes me more concerned.

"Yea I think we have to leave sooner than planned. We can't have this happen again."

"Agreed." Lottie and Liam say in sync.

"How's your face Lottie?" I ask to her.

"It's ok. Cheek will be bruised though." She chuckles.

"Keep ice on it. Oh and Liam, happy birthday mate." I remember today is his birthday. With all this drama I completely forgot.

"Thanks mate." He smiles and we go back to sit down. I was literally shaking. My phone vibrated when I got a text. I look to see it's the man I highly despise.

Zayn: Louis! Where the fuck is Nikki?

"Hey Li, let's make that tonight." I say showing him the message. Liam gets on the phone to make sure it's ok. And thank god it was. They said we can come whenever we need to. The doctors came through the double doors coming to us making us stand up.

"How is she?" I ask as soon as he was by us.

"You're here for Nikki Addison right?" He asks. And we all shake our heads vigorously. "I'm afraid I have some bad news."