Chapter 14

Zayn's POV

I've been waiting in the club for 10 minutes with only Liam and Niall with me. Something is up with Louis and I don't like it. I need to get Liam on it ASAP.

"Liam need your help." I say strictly.

"Yea, of course anything,"

"Something's up with Lou, and I need you to get to the bottom of it."

"Um...yeah ok. When do I need to start?"

"Now."

"Ok, I'll see what I can find out." He says and dashes out the door. While Liam does his thing, Niall and I have a couple drinks as we wait for Harry to join.

~Liam's POV~

I ran out of that club faster than you can say 'Hi'. Once I got to my car I dialed Louis' number. It felt like an eternity till he answered.

"Harry, I already told you I'm not going!" He yelled making me jump a little.

"Wrong person Lou."

"Oh, Liam sorry mate. Harry called trying to get me to go to the club and-"

"And you said no. Yeah I got that. Zayn's onto you though. Put me in charge to find out whats going on with you. He's not very happy. Why did you decline anyways?" I ask.

"Well, I'm going to do what you said, and I'm going to try and make Nikki mine. I don't know how long it's going to take though. So I told Harry that I was already assigned a huge project and the quicker I get it done the quicker I could hang out with you guys."

"Ok. Good cover."

"Thanks. Just kinda came to me."

"Well it's smart. How are you going to make her yours exactly?"

"That's the problem. I have no fucking clue. Help!" He pleads.

"Ok. I'll be over right away."

"Thanks Li. See you soon." And with that he hung up the phone.

~Louis' POV~

Minutes after I hung up the phone with Liam, there as a knock at the door. I open it to find Liam standing there. I let him in and he made himself at home.

"Help Liam. I'm going crazy!" I beg.

"Ok, when do you need to pick her up?" He asks.

"Half hour." I reply looking at the clock on the wall.

"Ok here's what you're going to do..."

[A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it's a little short and took me so long. I got distracted with the concert ans stuff. So yeah. The concert was amazing! Best night of my life! Can't wait to hear the 5th album! Anywho, don't forget to comment and vote. Love you guys to the moon and back <3]