Chapter 22

Nikki's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. I was hoping that Louis stayed the night, but I guess not. He probably had some stuff to do with the other guys late last night. I don't exactly agree with what he's doing with them, but I'm glad he's trying to get away from it. He doesn't deserve that life style. And because of it, his whole family like disowned him besides Lottie. She said she adored Louis as a brother. He was always so nice to her and always fulfilled her necessities. He always played with her and did everything with and for her. So when Louis started doing all this stuff, she knew he was forced into it. And she knew that the same Louis was in him. That's why she never lost contact. She loved her brother so much she didn't want to loose him.

I check my phone to see it's 9:30 and I had a message from Lottie saying that she went out this morning. But I have no messages from Louis or my mum which is rather odd. I always got a text from mum at least asking how school is and stuff. Maybe she's still mad because of our fight 2 days ago. But I don't think she's is because she sent me something yesterday which was the day after. She is so bipolar sometimes. But it still would be nice to get something from her, like at least a have a nice day word suffice.

But Louis not texting me anything either only makes me worry.

My stomach started growling so I walk out to the kitchen to get food. There is a note on the counter top with my name on it. Why is there a note with my name on it. This isn't even my dorm. But seeing how it's in the counter it might be from Lottie even though she texted me. But she could have just put it there. Shit, what if it from-. No it can't be. How could he have found me? I moved here for a reason. My hands started to sweat and shake. I was nervous. I open the note terrified of what it was going to say and who it was from.

Morning beautiful,

Sorry I had to leave this morning, but  it's a very special day today. And I needed to go pick some stuff up for this occasion. Anyway I let you sleep in because I know how much you love sleep. I also picked up this amazing breakfast for you. It's in the fridge ready for you to eat. I know I'm the best boyfriend ever. But anyway enjoy:)

P.S. Happy Birthday baby! I love you with all my heart<3

-Lou

'Forever and always' I whisper to myself. He truly is the best boyfriend ever! Wait, did he say happy birthday? The fuck? I ran over to the calendar in my room and sure shit it's August 3rd, my birthday. I'm surprised he remembered. Shit even I forgot. My stomach growled again so I went to the fridge to see what Louis got me. There is this giant pink box on the top shelf. It made me confused until I took it out and opened it. I scream and jump up and down at the sight in front of me. He got me a whole box of doughnuts! And it's all my favorite kind too! I love him so much right now.

I ate a quarter of the box and decided to put them away but I noticed a note taped to the inside if the lid. Why didn't I notice that before? It read:

Nikki,

Like I said, I am the best boyfriend ever. I was tempted to take one but its your day so I decided against it. I hope you enjoy your breakfast.

P.S. I bet you didn't even find the note till you were putting them away didn't you? Text me 'You were right' if I'm right.

He knows me so well. Haha! I went to my phone and texted him that he was right. I could just hear his laughing now.

Louis<3: I knew it. Happy Birthday babe! How was your breakfast?

Me: Thank you:) It was amazing!

Louis<3: How's you birthday going so far?

Me: So far it's good. Besides the fact that I woke up with you gone, neither my mum or you texted me this morning, and you're not with me:'(

Louis<3: I'm sorry love:( I have to run errands. Soon enough I promise

Me: Ok. I miss you

Louis<3: I miss you too baby. I love you with all my heart

Me: I love you too. Forever and always

A couple minutes later Lottie comes through the door with bags in her hands. She noticed I was in the living room and put the bags in her room.

"Hey Lottie."

"Hey Nikki. Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you. How was your morning?"

"It was good. I had to do some shopping with Louis and that reminds me he told me to give you this." Se said and pulls out yet another note.

"What's up with Louis and notes today?" I question. And she just shrugs ad hands me the note.

Nikki,

I love you with all my heart. You know that. But if you love me you will run some errands for me. First I need you to go to the park where we first said I love you to each other<3 You are going to meet Liam. He is one of the guys yes, but he is like me. You two are going to chat and get to know each other and you'll find out why later tonight. Ten you are going to go to the store with Liam, he will probably wait outside but whatever. I need you to go get me 3 tubs of  chocolate chip ice cream and a whole bunch of candy. You two are then going to go back to yours and Lottie's apartment and your going to change into whatever Lottie has for you. Btw I have absolutely no clue what she got you. And Lottie will tell you what to do from there. Have fun love.

When I was done reading the note Lottie pushed me to the bathroom so I could shower and get ready. I knew that this was going to be a very interesting day.

When I got out if the shower Lottie handed me a bundle of mail. Probably from my family wishing me a happy birthday.

I've gone through almost half the deck and still nothing from my mum. There was only one letter left and I was hoping it was her. Sadly it wasn't from her. But whatever. Maybe she forgot like I did. I started to read the note and my heart rate increased with each word I read.

Dearest Nikki,

Did you seriously think I forgot about you? Hmm? Just because you moved away and went to college you didn't think I would find you. Did you think it was over? Because last I checked, the fun was just beginning. Did I tell you that I became the leader of a gang yet? Well once you left I started a little something and we've been only getting stronger ever since. I know about you and Louis. He's one of my best mates. I should say that secrets are meant to be revealed. I have Been told that his 'English Project' was to get you. I know he tells you almost everything. Now don't go blaming Louis because I've been told that he hasn't said shit. And I know you haven't said anything either. Let's just say I have a little crew working on it. I know that you've only been together only a little while. And it would break his heart if you were to get hurt or even worse. And I can tell you his 'plan' he hasn't told you yet will not fall through. You shouldn't have gotten this close to him. You've had your warning. I just hope it's worth it in the end

P.S. Happy Birthday