Epilogue

[A/N: Hey guys. This is the last chapter of You Changed My Life!!!! I am sad that it's over but I had an amazing time writing. This is the first story I have ever written and I hope that it was a success. Thank you for all the reads and votes. There will be more stories to come I promise. I am currently of a new story to write. My updates might be a longer wait because of school starting but I will try my best to update weekly. Maybe like every Saturday? Yes? No? I'll figure something out and let you guys know. Thank you for all the support for this book. I would like to also thank Foreverrrrrr_Young for being my guinea pig in my writing process. Thank you Nikki for being my inspiration for this story and for helping me throughout the whole thing. (Story was about her if you didn't catch that lol). This was a one time thing. I will not be writing stories for people. I just wanted a way to get used to writing. So enough of me bantering away, and enjoy the last chapter of You Changed My Life.

Nikki's POV

I was laying comfortably in bed with a muscular arm wrapped around my waist. I open my eyes to see a bare chest with ink all over. I haven't had a chance to talk to him about his tattoos but it doesn't really bother me. I started tracing each letter to his It Is What It Is tattoo across his chest. He shuffled a bit, but fell immediately back to sleep. Suddenly I hear the door creek open. I sit up quietly to see our 3 year old walking through.

"Good morning there sunshine." I said to her as I picked her up and say her on my lap. I stayed under the blankets due to the brisk December air.

"Morning mummy." She rubbed her eyes. I smile at the little girl in front of me. I still remember the day little Rosealee was born. Like it was yesterday.

Flashback

The pain was indescribable. It felt like I was being stabbed a billion times. I was comfortably on the couch watching my favorite tv show when the pain started. Louis came running from the bedroom at the sound of my scream from the living room.

"What's wrong?"

"The baby. It's rather painful." Just then it stopped. But 2 minutes later it happened again. Louis rushed to my side as I screamed.

"Is it your contraptions again?"

"I don't know. I'm not due for another week and a half." Now the pain coming every 30 seconds.

"I think we should go to the hospital." I said through my screams.

"But you said-"

"I know what I said but we need to go now or else I'm giving birth to this child on the couch! And I really don't think that we should have a fun fact about what happened on this couch now do we." I said.

"I'll get the car ready." He replied and darted to the garage.

When we got to the hospital room I was about to explode. The doctor at my feet telling me to push. The was most defiantly the worst pain I have ever been through. No matter how badly Zayn abused me, this was worse. I thought I would never feel pain worse than that. I took Louis' hand in mine squeezing the life out of it. I think I might have broke it but he didn't complain. The pain never seemed to stop. I just wanted this baby out! Like NOW!

"I really hate you right now!" I screamed at Louis sending him a daggering glare.  He just kept looking and holding me.

I was finally able to relax when she was out. I felt so much better. Louis was to my right stroking my arms and back to calm me down which worked nicely. When they brought he to us, she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She had Louis' nose and my plump lips. She was sleeping calmly and peacefully. I looked up at Lou as she slept. Tears formed but never came down my face. I went back to the baby in front of me. I say there for a minute before her eyes opened. She had Louis' blue eyes with small brown streaks in the middle of her eye. They were truly unique. I've never seen eyes like hers. They were gorgeous. A tear slipped. I put my hand by her chest and neck running ever so slightly with my index finger.