Chapter 33

Nikki's POV

It seems like days when only it was a few hours since Zayn called Louis. Speaking of him, where is he? He should be here already. I know we didn't go far from London. What is taking him so long? Zayn walks in the room and I am greeted with a slap across my face.

"What the fuck do you want Zayn?"

Slap

"Don't talk to me like that. I came to tell you to get some sleep because it already like 2 in the morning. And I'll need you full of energy tomorrow. And I was going to let you loose for the night. But the door will be locked and the windows are bared. So you can't try anything even if you wanted to." He says coldly. I just stared at him as he took the chains off my arms send legs and walked out. I was kinda disappointed that Louis didn't come by now. I thought he would. Maybe there's traffic.

I stayed up all night not wanting to miss him coming to get me. Minutes turned to hours and nothing. The door opened once again. I didn't bother to look and see who it was because Zayn is the only one with the key. I heard the footsteps walking in and my mouth had a mind of its own.

"Care to hit me again. Just go for it. At this point I don't even care. I won't even feel it so just hit me already."

"I would never hit you and you know that." A familiar accent filled the room. I shot my head up to see the one one one Louis in front of me. I stand up run and jump onto Louis. Tears were flowing down my face the minute I saw it was him. I wrapped my legs around his waist engulfing him in a bone crushing his. I muzzled my face into his neck smelling his scent that I've missed so much and he was supporting my bum with his hands clasped together underneath. He spun me around once or twice and just stood there holding me.

We stood there with me in his arms for a couple of minutes until he set me down. I was rather confused why but my confusion ended when he smashed his lips onto mine. I immediately kiss back missing his lips, missing his every touch. We both hold each other tightly missing each other and not wanting to let go. We part looking into each other's eyes. He looked like he hasn't slept in hours.

"Louis are you ok?" I ask bringing my hand up to his cheek.

"Yea I'm fine I'm just tired. I didn't sleep at all. I couldn't sleep a second without you." He explained.

"Why didn't you come after the call?"

"Liam said we needed to be completely rested. And we'll I couldn't sleep when you weren't with me so yea."

"Oh ok. And I have a quick question."

"What?"

"Do you-" I was interrupted by Liam

"Guys we need to go now."

"I'll tell you later. But let's go." I grabbed his hand and he lead me out of this hell hole. We got in the car and drive straight to my mums house.

"Why are we at our old house?" Louis said.

"I was just thinking that but I wasn't sure." Lottie added.

"I don't know what you were talking about. This is where I live like throughout high school."

"We left like in the middle of high school." Lottie says.

"We can ask  my mum and see who she bought the house from." They both just nodded. Liam must have called my mum because he was outside and made sure we were all inside safely before getting the bags herself.

"Hey mum. Who did you buy this house from?" I ask.

"Oh this nice young woman Johanna Tomlinson. She had a son and a daughter in high school and two twin girls. The moved to London for her work thing I think." We all look at each other in shock. They moved out and we moved in. That was wired. Super weird. "Why do you ask."