Chapter 35

Nikki's POV

Positive was the only thing on my mind. I put the test in a zip lock bag and put it in the pocket to give to Louis later. I riches to the toilet for the third time this morning. But it's symptoms. I dot think I'm ready to be a mum. Will I be a good mother? I wash my hands and clean myself up. Louis walks in looking confused.

"Babe, you ok? You were gone for like 10 minutes."

"Yea I'm fine. Just couldn't find the jumper then threw up again."

"Again!? Baby that's not good. We shou-"

"Louis I'm ok. Trust me. I'm more than ok." I said and he looked confused. I just took his hand and pulled him back downstairs. I wanted to tell everyone today if possible. I guess if I do it now then it will be out of the way.

"Everyone I have something to say." I yell but not to loud. Just loud enough to get everyone's attention. "So today is a very special day. And since you Louis have me something, I wanna give you something. I hope you like it." I took out the bag from my pocket and put it in his hand. He was really confused at first, but then his eyes got really really wide. And I had a grin from ear to ear.

~Louis' POV~

What the fuck did she just put in my hand. I couldn't tell what it was until I really looked at it. It was a pregnancy test. My eyes got so wide Nikki had the biggest grin on her face. I look at her and she just looks back.

"Is this what I think it is?"

"Yep." She says popping the 'p'.

"And I know this is a really stupid question but is-is it mine?" I somewhat stutter.

"Yep." She says and Lottie and Sophia squeal.

"IT WAS POSITIVE?!?!" They yell at the same time. And Nikki keeps her eyes on me and nods answering their question.

"This isn't some prank is it?"

"Nope. Never would I ever prank about this." She says ever so sweetly.

"And it's mine?"

"Yes Louis your the father. It's ours Lou." She says putting her hands on my shoulders. My arms go around her waist comfortably.

"Come here." I say and pulling her into a kiss. It was perfect. This couldn't be the more perfect day. First I get engaged to the love of my life. Then I find out I'm going to be a father on the same day! This is the life. The kids was one of the best ones I've ever had with her. Full of passion love and lust. I didn't want to pull away. The background noise faded away long ago. It was just me and her. We heard a knock at the door which brought us back to reality. I was still holding the test in my hands. Nikki said she would get the door. She walked away and I sat on the couch and looked at the test. I was so excited. Words could not explain how happy I was.

"Louis!" Nikki yells from the door. Without hesitation I ran up to the door standing behind her. I turned her and held her waist very protectively.

"What's wrong?"

"Someone's here to see you." She giggles wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me towards her. I just smirk at her.

"I'll get you for that." I whisper in her ear making her breath hitch. I peck her lips letting them longer for a bit.

"Ok that was hot." She whispers.

"Hmmm. Which part?"

"The whole protective aura."

"Glad you did. I'll be using that a lot more often with the little one coming." I hummed in response. I kissed her again "You like my protective dominant side don't you?"

"Very much so. I just like to see you dominate in general. You make it look hot as fuck. I love it." She says. She knew exactly what she was doing to me. I will get her for that. I look at the door seeing the one person I thought I would never see again: My mum.

~Nikki's POV~

When there was a knock at the door a quickly got it. I called Louis' mum because I knew he would want to see her. And I told her about him being officially out of Zayn's gang thing. I was going to call him to the door, but I decided to have some fun.

"What this. This shows you how much he's changed. Louis!" I yell trying to sound slightly scared but more of just calling his name. He was by me within seconds. He pulled me from the door slightly looking concerned as all hell.

"What's wrong?"

"Someone's here to see you." I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him towards me. He just smirks at me.

"I'll get you for that." He whispers in my ear making my breath hitch. He kisses me letting his lips linger. It was more like a protective kiss.

"Ok that was hot." I whisper back.

"Hmmm. Which part?"

"The whole protective aura."

"Glad you did. I'll be using that a lot more often with the little one coming." He hummed. He kissed me again protectively. "You like my protective dominant side don't you?"

"Very much so. I just like to see you dominate in general. You make it look hot as fuck. I love it." I say. He was getting flustered by the second.

"Where there is more where that came from." He says huskily. Kissing me for the last time until he finally looks at the door. He freezes when he sees her.

"Wow. You have changed. Last I remember you wouldn't even hold Mary's hand." She says.

"Yea haha. You have Nikki to thank for that. How's everything?" He awkwardly asks and my cheeks pinked a little.

"Everything's good. The girls miss you. How my little Lottie?" She says.

"Come inside and you'll see." I pipe in. She steps inside and walks into the living room. I forgot she used to live here. I followed close behind but was stopped by Louis pulling me back.

"Why is she here?" He asks. He doesn't seem mad but a little awkward.

"I thought you would want to see her. And I wanted to meet your mum a little. Plus our mums have to talk to each other at some point right?"

"Yes you're right. And thank you."

"I'm sorry you're- wait what?"

"I said thank you. I did want to see and speak to her. You are just amazing you know that. You know exactly what to do to make me feel like the only person in the world." He says.

"Well I try. I only want you to be connected with your family especially when this one comes. I do t want family drama. If you get me."

"Completely. Makes perfect sense." He walks to me and puts one hand on my stomach and the other playing with a few strands of my hair. I put both of my hands on the one hand on my stomach. He just looked at the hand playing with my hair lol if in deep thought. "How did I get so lucky?" He asked and looked into my eyes.

"I don't know. I was going to ask you the same question." And we both smile. He lean into each other connecting our lips. It felt really nice. We went way slower than usual. But I loved it. And I know he loved it. We kissed for longer than expected but it was worth it. To me, that was the best kiss in the world. It was full of passion and love. We pull apart with smiles in our faces. We grab hands and intertwine our finger and join the rest of the people in the living room.