Chapter 30

(Warning: smut)

Nikki's POV

When Louis left to get our bags, Mary came in. I didn't want their past together ruin anything.

"Hi. I'm Nikki."

"Yea I know who you are. Anyway if you get anywhere near Louis I won't hesitate to take you right here." She snapped.

"I'm sorry if we got on the wrong foot. But he is my boyfriend. And to my knowledge you broke his heart." I state. I heard her her mumble something under her breath, but I couldn't make out what it was. I suddenly felt a sting in my left cheek. The fucking bitch slapped me.

"I warned you once. Next time you'll regret it." She said storming out of the room. Next thing I knew I was laying down in bed trying to act asleep before Louis came. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pulled me closer into him. I fell asleep almost instantly letting all my worries wash away.

I woke up snuggled into his chest. I admired his facial features. He looked peaceful. His pink plump lips slightly parted.

"Didn't your mum tell you it's rude to stare?" He says startling me. He didn't even open his eyes. How did he know?

"What...You...How?" I stutter.

"I could feel it love." He places a lingering kiss to my lips. They moved perfectly together. He climbed to where he hovered over me. My legs had a mind of their own and wrapped around his waist. At the same time I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. He started to slowly grind into me the only thing separating us is his boxers and my panties. Our hips were rocking together both of us moaning at the need for each other. He took his right hand and pulled my panties off and threw them off and into the floor rubbing my clit very slowly. I whimpered at the contact rocking my hips even more.

"You're so wet baby." He said as i just looked at him. He took is boxers off and pushed himself into me in one quick motion. I yelped and he shushed me with connecting our lips. I moan against his lips at each thrust he does. He disconnects our lips and I throw my head back closing my eyes at the same time. I open my eyes and look him to see his closed mouth gaped open. He snapped his open and looked at me sending me closer to the edge. I wanted just a little more though.

"Faster Louis!" I whine. Next thing I knew he was doing just that. Our panting became super erratic and moans flying everywhere. He was hitting the one spot deep inside of me over and over again sending me into a frenzy.

"Fuck Nikki. I'm-shit, I'm close."

"Me too." I reply and he lets one of his hands down to where we were connected. He starts rubbing my clit in circles leading me closer.

"Louis!" I scream as I am seconds from my orgasm. A few thrusts later I scream and come undone on him. Seconds he comes undone inside me. We ride out our highs and he lays down next to me pulling me towards him. Giving me kisses here and there on my neck. I was trying to control my breathing but was failing miserably.

"You're so beautiful you know that?" He said and I just blushed. I turn my head away hiding my red cheeks.

"Don't look away. I love seeing you blush. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right."

"You do everything right. Oh and Louis. I'm Mary came in when you went to get our bags and she told me to stay away from you and slapped me." I told him getting it off my chest. Tears started to build up. I tried to avoid his gaze. He took my chin moving it to the right so he was observing the cheek she slapped. The caressed my cheek with his thumb. He made me turn my head so we were looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you Nikki. No matter what Mary tries to do to separate us, it will never work ok? Don't believe anything she says no matter how real it sounds. She will do anything to separate us. Don't let her get to your head."

"Ok. I'll try not to. I love you too."

"Good. Because I don't plan on her ruining what we have together." He pecks my lips before getting his boxers and sweats on. He held out a hand for me and I accept it putting underwear on keeping his shirt on. His shirts are a lot more comfortable to sleep in than mine. We walk out of the room hand in hand making our way to the kitchen. No one else was up yet so I decided to make pancakes.

By the time I was done everyone was up. Mary kept giving me glares as she ate. I pushed that to the side and focused on Louis who was sitting next to me. He just finished eating. He mumbled a thank you, picked up his plate and kissed me on the top of my head before he went into the kitchen to clean off his plate. I follow him close behind with my own plate. He took my plate from me and I started to break down. He sees that something is wrong and grabs my shoulders.

"I can't do it Louis. Her gaze is so...I don't know how to explain it. It's scaring me. I have bad feelings about her. I don't trust her. Please don't leave my side. I'm afraid she'll do something to me. I'm scared Lou." He pulls me int a hug. My breathing becomes erratic.

"Shh. It's ok Nikki. Look at me. I don't trust her either. But I get what you mean by having a bad feeling about her. She seems different. She also seems like she's hiding something. But if you don't feel comfortable around her, you are more than welcome to be by me the whole time ok?" He tell me and I nod. He kisses me softly and takes my hand in his leading us To the living room. He sits down on one of the couches and pulls me into his lap. I sit there and lean my head against his shoulder. Everyone else joins us and Liam starts to talk about God knows what. I look over to see Mary looking at me darkly and I felt Louis grip around my waist tighten. I turn my head to Louis to see him already looking at her with hatred in his eyes. I look back at her to see her quickly look to her phone typing away. She licked her phone glancing at Louis and  I once more before looking at Liam talking.

"Louis. Can we get our own place?" I ask in a whisper putting my head back down on his shoulder so only he can hear.

"I'm trying baby. Liam said no but I'm trying to get him to allow us to. Is she bothering you that much?" 

"Yes. When she was looking at us earlier it looked like she was planning something. I don't want to be here anymore. I want to get away from this place. I want to go home back to Donnie. We can stay with my mum." I tell him.

"You know that's a good idea. I'll tell Liam about that. Maybe he'll let us. I dot think that Zayn goes to Donnie that much because people don't really buy things over there. It's probably safer than here. Plus it is further away. So it will take him longer to find us. We can talk to him later."

"Ok. Let's do it soon though."

"Of course. We can tell him when Mary leaves to go grocery shopping in like 10 minutes."

"Ok." I replied and he kissed my temple. He made me feel so safe and secure. I loved it. Like Louis said Mary left 10 minutes later. When we saw her car drive away Louis and I walked over to the bigger couch where him and Sophia were sitting. I sat next to Louis as he sat closest to Liam but with space in between them.

"Liam, we have a plan." Louis started.