Chapter 19

Nikki's POV

I wake up with a knock at the door. I knew it was Louis so I ignored it. I went on my phone to see that I had multiple texts from Louis. I read them to see if he explained anything while I went to sleep. I should probably ignore these too, but I'm bored as all hell.

Louis: Nikki, I'm sorry about last night.

Louis: I truly am

Louis: I didn't mean for them to come and interrupt us like that

Louis: Please believe me love

Louis: You have no idea how bad I feel

Louis: Please answer me baby.

Louis: Nikki please talk to me

Louis: Just let me explain everything.

Me: What's there to explain you clearly are embarrassed to be with me around your friends.

Louis: Oh wow I didn't expect an answer. And I am not embarrassed by you.

Me: Yes you are.

Louis: No I'm not

Me: If you're not, then why did you immediately say that I wasn't yours and say that I was just a partner for a project in English. What the fuck was that about?

Louis: Yeah sorry about that.

Me: I don't think you are, because if you were, you wouldn't have gone with them

And no answer I knew it. I got him. Then my phone rings but instead of the text ring, its the phone call ring.

"Hello?" I answered sternly.

"Nikki I truly am sorry. I don't know what I can do to get you to believe me."

"You could give me an explanation."

"What right now?"

"Yea right now. If you are truly sorry, tell me right now."

"I can't baby."

"Don't call me baby." I almost yelled.

"Come on Nikki don't be like that."

"No I will be. Because my boyfriend won't give me an answer on why he won't be around me outside anywhere. If I can even call you my boyfriend anymore."

"Nikki don't say that. I am really sor-" He starts to say but I interrupt him.

"No. If you were sorry, you would have explained whatever the fuck is going on earlier. If you were sorry you wouldn't have gone with them."

"Nikki I will explain I promise just not right now."

"Oh really, because you've said that too many times already and I've been patient. I'm sick of waiting. I can't be with someone who won't be honest with me. I have had too many relationships where he wasn't honest with me and I ended up getting hurt. I can't go through that again Louis. I just can't." I say and my voice cracks with tears starting to fall.

"I'm sorry Nikki. I'm not meaning to hurt you, I swear."

"Then why won't you fucking tell me!" I yell.

"I just can't Nikki. I truly am sorry."

"Enough with the truly sorry bullshit. Like I said if you were you would tell me what the fuck is going on. I bet you, you never meant it when you said you loved me. Your probably just playing with my feelings like the rest of them." And with that I hung up Letting the tears fall fast and hard.

[A/N: Sorry it's short but so much drama]