Chapter 2

Louis POV

I was just chilling om my bed when I hear my hone ring. The caller ID showed that it was Harry. I was deciding weather or not to answer it. I finally caved it after the third time it ringed.

"What do you want Harry"

"Calm down Lou. Liam, Niall, Zayn, and I were wondering if you wanted to hang out before school started back up."

Yes, I smoke. Yes, I do drugs. And yes, I drink. But it was only because of these boys. Deep down, I am a good person. I just don't like to show it. Why? Because it shows that I'm weak. Ever since I met these boys, my image completely changed.

*FLASHBACK TO FRESHMAN YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL*

I had just moved from my hometown in Doncaster. I don't know why my mum would decide to move to London in the middle of the school year. I hated it so much. I miss my old friends. I miss my old school. I hate making new friends. I walked down the hallway after getting my new schedule, when someone pushed me into the lockers. My books went everywhere.

"Hey! What's your deal mate?" I screamed at the raven haired boy. He turned and looked at me with his dark brown eyes with a glare to them like he didn't really give a shit.

"What you say?" He said. By now there was already kids circling us. All there eyes were wide, like something like this never happened before. But by the looks of this raves haired guy, he was probably the badass of the school. I probably shouldn't have yelled at him like I did. I think I'm already on his bad side, so what does it matter if I talk more. I'm probably going to get my ass kicked for this later.

"I said what's your deal? You know what? Nevermind, I'm just gonna go." I said not really wanting to go into a deep conversation with him. This is not how I wanted to start my first day in the new school. I just wanted this day to end already. But he grabbed my arm, stopping me from my movements.

"What's your name?" He asked sternly.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just answer the question damn it."

"Louis, Louis Tomlinson."

"Well Louis," he stopped talking and looked at the kids around us. "What are you all looking at? Don't you guys have something better to do?" He yelled and the kids that circled us scattered away. "Are you new here? I don' think I've ever seen you walk these halls before?" He said with this calming tone in his voice. It confused me. Why is nice all of a sudden?

"Yea I'm new. Just moved."

"Well Louis, I'm Zayn. Why don't you have lunch with me and my lads today."

"Um...sure?" It came out almost like a question, but I don't think he noticed.

"Great. Meet me right here at the beginning of lunch. Bye"

"Ok, bye."

It was now lunch. I always liked lunch because I got ho hang out with all my friends, and it gave us a break form learning. I made my way over to where Zayn had told me to meet him, to find him already waiting there.

"There you are. I was wondering if you were ever going to show up?" He said. How long has he been waiting there? "Let's go." I followed him into what I believe was the cafeteria. We made our way to this table where these three other guys were sitting. There was a brown, curly haired lad. A blond haired lad. And a brown short haired lad.

"Zayn! What took you so long?" The curly haired one said.

"Sorry guys, got a little side tracked. I found this new chap in the hallway, and decided to bring him here to meet you guys." Zayn replied