Chapter 21

Nikki's POV

"You do?" Lottie questions.

"Yes I do. I mean I've had a lot of relationships in the past, but nobody has made me feel the way Louis makes me feel."

"Has he told you about his problem? Like the boys?"

"Yea he told me before you walked in."

"Ok. Just please be careful."

"I will. I promise."

"Ok. Now go get ready for class." She demanded. I just laughed at her as I walked to my room to pick out what I was going to wear. When I finally chose to wear this floral flowy sundress that came just above my knees, my phone dinged. I checked my phone to see that Louis texted me.

Louis: Hey babe. Zayn is keeping me here. I'm sorry I can't take you to class :'( I miss you. But Zayn said that he needs to talk to me. This should be fun.

Me: It's ok. I'll get Ela or Jenny to walk with me. Hope it goes well. Good luck :)

Louis: Thanks, I'll need it. Hope it's nothing bad. Love you <3

Me: Love you too <3 <3

I asked Ela and Jenny if either of them could walk with me to class, and Ela said she would, thank god. I don't like walking alone. And when all of that was done with I got in the shower and continued to get ready.

~Louis' POV~

"Hey Louis Zayn wants to speak with you." Niall told me.

"Sure what does he need?"

"Don't know just asked me to get you."

"Ok then." I texted Nikki letting her know where I was in case she was waiting for me to take her class. I'm glad she understands, but I know she doesn't like it. Liam and I are working on getting away with our girlfriends and Lottie because I am a nice brother like that, and because I don't want to lose Lottie ever. She's all the family that will accept me. Hopefully I will tell mum that I finally got away and she will accept me as her son again. We are going to go to the only part of England that Zayn is forbidden to sell and go to. Which lucky for us, we have a friend down there who is working everything out for us. Of course we would wait till the end of the school year to do that, but the guy is handling everything else. But neither of us have told the girls that yet. Thank god for Liam and his smart brain. I walked over to the meeting room where our 'magic' happens. And to my luck, Zayn is the only one in there. I knock on the door letting him know I was here. All he said was to close the door on my way in. As I did so, I walked over to where I originally sit.

"Rumor has it that you have been seen with a girl, is that correct?" He asks.

"Yes, but it's not what you think. She's Lottie's room mate and I was showing her around the campus while she was gone."

"Ok. Don't get to close. She will ruin what we have going on. And if I do find out that you've gotten too close, it won't be only you who will get hurt. Understand?" My hear rate increases 10x my normal rate. I don't want her to get hurt. I'll never forgive myself if that ever happened.

"I understand completely." I answer calmly.

"Good. Now I have a task for you. If you're up to it of course."

"Well it depends on what it is. Because there are some things that I can't do that the other boys can and vice versa."

"True very true. I hope you can do this. And plus the other guys are busy with other tasks I gave them."

"Ok shoot."

"I need you to get me a girl named Jenny." He asked. Why was that name so familiar to me? I couldn't put my finger on it. But something fishy is going on here and I don't think I'm going to like it.

~Nikki's POV~

Walking home after the diner has become a usual thin for us. But I look forward to it because we get our homework done quicker, and I also I actually have friends to hang out with. Because throughout high school years I had no one. It was a depressing time for me, but I got through it.

Exiting the floor to my room, I felt like I was being watched but a lot of people had their door open so I shrugged it off. I made it to my door in no time and was now searching my bad for the key. Lottie had night classes so she was never home when I get there. All of a sudden two arms wrap around my waist which cause me to freeze and gasp really loudly. One of the hands wrapped around my wait goes up to cover my mouth which gets me even more scared then I already am.

"Hey baby I missed you." He says seductively and gave me kisses along my neck causing me to let out a muffled moan because his had was still around my mouth.

"What the hell Louis!? You scared the shit out of me! Don't ever do that again!" I say as I turn around and playfully hit his arm.

"I wanted to surprise you though." He says arms lazily wrapped around my waist

"Well you did a good job at that." I reply wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I try. I have something to tell you."

"You're not breaking up with me are you?"

"Hell no. But we should probably wait for Lottie, because it concerns her too."

"Ok." He goes to lean in but I stop him before we get caught. "Let's go inside so we don't get caught."

"Your right. Let's go." I turn back to the door with his arms still wrapped around my waist and his chin on my neck. I finally find my key and we get inside. He lets go of me to close and lock the door as I go to my room to put my bag down and change into something more comfortable. When that was done I turn to walk out as I bump into Louis who smashes his lips on mine. We stand there kissing for a while until he pulls away. When he does he looks me in the eyes full of lust and compassion. He slowly lowers me to my bed.

"Where were we?" He says with I smirk on his face. I knew he was talking about earlier this morning so I smiled and giggled as he leaned to me connecting our lips once again. We eventually went to the exact same position as before with one of his hands on my neck and the other was in my shirt rubbing circles around my hip with his thumb, while my hands were tugging at his hair. I could stay like this for the rest of my life. We ended up under my blanket my back to his front with and arm around my waist. We both got so comfortable we couldn't move. I was withing seconds of falling asleep when Louis kissed my neck and started talking again.

"I love you Nikki. With all my heart." A smile grew on my face as my heart skipped a beat. My stomach got all fluttery, like it always did but this time it was different and I loved it.

"I love you too Louis. Forever and always."