Chapter 11

Louis' POV

We walked into the classroom, I was met with a couple of long time friends. I decided to sit an chat with them till class starts. When the bell rung I noticed that Nikki sat in the front and far away from me. It kinda hurt seeing her sitting by herself. All I wanted to do was get up and sit next to her. But with my luck, the professor walked in. The professor talked the whole hour, but since I had this teacher last year I technically didn't need to pay attention because I knew what their standards were.

All I could do was look and think about Nikki. All I wanted was for her to be mine. But with the boys, and my reputation, it will never happen. But what if I could make it happen? But how would that work? If she finds out with what I associated with, she will for sure not want anything to do with me. I was interrupted when the bell rang. I gathered my stuff somewhat quickly to meet Nikki outside. I searched for her to find that she is with 2 other girls walking to the diner. She probably didn't want to be bothered so I walked over to my dorm feeling super tired. When I got inside my room, I made my way to my bed and knocked out.

I woke up with my phone ringing. I just answered it without seeing who it was.

"Hello?" I asked with a raspy voice.

"Hey Lou! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after my class?" She asked. And by the tone of her voice, I knew it was Lottie.

"Um yea sure. Just come by my room when you're ready to go."

"Ok, see you in an hour. Bye Louis."

"Bye Lottie." I said before I hung up the phone. Seeing as it was 6, I still had time to myself before hand. I closed my eyes again waiting for Lottie.

It felt like seconds since I closed my eye's when there was a knock at my door. I slowly got off my bed and went to the door. Swinging it open, I found Lottie on her phone. We stood there for a couple minutes when I coughed to get her attention. She finally looked up and put her phone away. I chuckled at her as I walked down the hall. She had to run to catch up, but she eventually did. I somehow ended up giving her a piggy back ride. I honestly don't remember how it happened, but it did.

We walked down a couple blocks until she finally got off my back and went by my side. We talked about our summer and her relationship with her boyfriend Josh while we walked to god knows where. Out of nowhere, I heard very familiar voices ahead across the street. I was hesitant but stopped and turned my head to see who it was. I let out a small gasp when I saw who the voices belonged to.

It was them. The four boys that I have been avoiding since I yelled at them, and when they beat me. Lottie stood there with wide eyes and we continued to walk. We hoped that they wouldn't notice, but again me and my luck, one of them yelled my name. I slowly turned my head as the boys sprinted across the street. I didn't really want to talk to them at this moment.

"Hey Lou. Lottie!" Harry yelled making me flinch a little. She said Harry as he pulled her into a tight hug. The others decided to hug her as well, but it made me feel a little uncomfortable with them here.

"Hey lads." I say avoiding any topics being thrown out.

"Where have you been?!" Zayn yelled. "We have been trying to contact you all day! Why haven't you answered your phone?!" He continued.

"Oh sorry, after class I knocked out till Lottie told me to hang out with her for the evening. I left my phone in my room. Sorry lads." I replied. Honestly I didn't even know they were trying to get to me.

"Well don't fucking do that again! And what the hell happened last night?! What was your rant about?! Where did all that come from?!" Zayn continued to yell. I had no idea on how to answer that. After I didn't answer I heard Zayn yell louder than I have ever heard him yell.

"ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT!!!!" It made me jump back a little. How was I going to answer? I obviously couldn't tell the truth because I would get beaten again. And I didn't want that to happen again. Especially not in front of Lottie. So I had to think quick.

"Well, I erm...like kind of..." I tried to stall but Zayn kept his mouth going.

"Louis! Get to the fucking point. Why have you been avoiding our calls and texts?" And again I don't answer which only made him angrier. "There's a girl isn't there?! What have I told you about them? Louis you should know better by now!" He went on.

"No! There is no girl!" I lied. Because there was Nikki. She never left my mind. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Lottie shaking her head in disappointment, because she was the only one that knew about Nikki. All I could do was look down at the ground before looking back up at the boys in front of me.

"Then tell me what the fuck happened! I need answers NOW!" Zayn yelled once again. As I went to speak someone piped up.

"You were drunk weren't you?" I shot my glare towards him. Telling by the look in his eyes I could tell he was trying to help me get out of this. He knew that there really was something. Liam and I kinda have a special bond. He has been secretly dating this one girl Sophia, for a while. I am the only one he has told. We made a pact to each other that no matter what, we would tell each other everything and not tell the other boys. Before I could Zayn spoke once again. He was really getting on my nerves.

"Is that true Louis?" Zayn asked getting aggravated by me avoiding the question. I sigend and answered.

"Yes...it's true." I lied. Lottie shook her head again. We decided that it was getting late and we should head home. Liam gave me a look that said he will text me later, and I gave him a small nod. We went our separate ways and I knew Lottie was going to be up my ass about what just happened.

[A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to comment and vote. Love you guys to the moon and back <3]