Chapter 16

Louis' POV

She kissed back! I don't know what came over me! I was planning to do that, but not right now! But now I'm glad I did it! She is just so perfect. Words can't explain how perfect she is. I waited for like 45 minutes till she was ready to go. When she walked out, she looked absolutely stunning. She wore this beautiful light pick flowy top and these light blue jean shorts with her black converse on. We still had about about 20-30 minutes till we could head out. She tried to sneak past me into the kitchen, but failed.

"Nikki, about the kiss. I-"

"No Louis, don't."

"We need to talk about this."

"No we don't Louis!" She yells and storms into the dining room. I follow hot on her heels.

"Nikki, yes we do. Don't tell me you didn't feel anything when that happened." I take only a couple steps until I am hovering over her. She tried to back away but got herself cornered between the corner of the counter. I reached my hand up and caressed her cheek with my thumb. Fireworks were shooting up my arm at this point. She relaxed to my touch, which made me think she felt the same thing I was feeling. "Don't tell me you don't feel something right now. How the fireworks are shooting through you body and your heart racing at like 100mph. Because I feel it. And I know you feel it too."

I lean down again and started to kiss her again. My eyes fluttered shut, as soon as my lips pressed to hers. She kissed back immediately. I dropped my hand from her cheek and snaked my arms around her waist as she brought hers around my neck. She started to plat with the hair, on the back of my neck, which causes me to let out a moan. I grazed my tongue across her bottom lip, begging for access, but she just pulled away. I looked into her eyes as tears began to form.

"What's wrong love?" I whisper as her tears fall. I bring my hand back up and wipe the tears away.

"We can't do this." She replies as she slips away from my hold and goes back to the living room. And again I follow right behind her.

"Why not?" I say as she stops in the middle of the room me two steps behind her.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Nikki, we need to talk about this."

"No we don't Louis. Not right now." With that she ran out the dorm leaving me in her living room alone and confused.

~Nikki's POV~

I can't believe I let him kiss me again! What is wrong with me?! I ran out of my dorm as fast as I could leaving him behind. I felt so guilty for kissing him. I mean he still is with Lottie and it's kinda like he's cheating on her by kissing me. I am scared on what she'll do if she finds out. We just got comfortable with each other too. I don't want to ruin what we have. Once I got outside I bumped into Ela. She noticed that I was crying and tried to comfort me. She kept asking if I was ok, and what was wrong. But I just told her that I didn't want to talk about it. Thankfully she dropped the subject and we kept walking to class.

We made plans to go to the diner again after class just because it was so much fun last time. Jenny met up with us in the classroom before class started. Ela sat to my right in the front and Jenny sat behind us. So Ela and I turned around to talk to her. 5 minuted before the bell rings, the door swings open and to my instincts I look up. I wish I hadn't because it was Louis who walked in. Our eyes locked for a couple seconds before I looked down back at Jenny and Ela.

During the whole hour I felt like someone was watching me, but I tried to ignore it knowing who it probably was. But it got so intense I had to look back. I looked over my right shoulder and sure enough Louis was looking at me. I looked at him for only a couple seconds before I got back to work. As soon as the class ended Ela, Jenny and I quickly exited the classroom and made our way to the diner.