Chapter 8

Louis' POV

The pain was getting worse and worse each time I took a step. I found myself knocking on Nikki's and Lottie's room. Seconds later Nikki opens the door and gasps, probably from seeing that there's blood all over my face.

"I had no where else to go." I said quietly just in case Lottie was asleep.

"Get in here." She said. When I entered the room a couldn't hold myself up any longer. I just collapsed on the floor not wanting to get up.

"Charlotte!" She yelled. Lottie can't see me like this.

"No, don't call her in here." I tried to say. Lottie then came through the dining room door and stopped where she stood. I avoided her gaze as much as possible knowing that she knew who did this to me. She ran to the side that Nikki wasn't on and brought me to the couch.

Lottie told Nikki to stay with me while she went to get the first aid kit. She came back within minutes handing Nikki the kit and walking out of the room. Nikki opened an alcohol pad and said something, but I couldn't tell what she said. I suddenly felt my face stinging. I hissed a jerked a bit, but after a moment the pain went away.

While she was cleaning the blood off my face, I just admired her. She looked absolutely stunning. Her eyes were this beautiful shade of brown, the way her hair hung over her shoulder. She was also so gentle. It took all my power to not kiss her. I wanted her. I could see her lips moving but no words coming out. She grabbed another pad and spoke again but I still couldn't hear a word she was saying. She then looked into my eyes. I felt my palms sweat, heart increasing, and my breathing go uneven. It felt like we were looking at each other for hours, until Lottie barged into the room.

Nikki instantly looked down and cleaned my knuckles. I watched as she placed the pad onto my knuckles. Her hands were so soft, so fragile. I slowly took my eyes off her and looked at Lottie. She had anger in her eyes.

"Nikki, I need a word with Louis. Do you mind going in the other room," Charlotte told Nikki. I looked at Nikki watching her pick up the trash and turned to exit the room. Lottie walked over to me and I felt a sting on my left cheek.

"What the hell happened Louis?!" She yelled.

"I did you you told me! I told the boys off! I told you this would happen! This is what happens when I go out of line! And you're lucky I got out of there when I did, because they could have killed me!" I yelled back. The look on her face, looked like she finally understood why I just played along with those boys.

"I'm sorry Louis. I didn't know. I'm sorry." She said with tears falling from her eyes.

"Come here." I said as I pulled Lottie into a tight hug.

"Now you know." I whispered into her ear. She pulled away and I looked into her eyes that were red and puffy from crying. I pushed some of her hair behind her ear. I suddenly felt like someone was watching us. I turned my head to look at Nikki. She had a look of sadness plastered on her face. I walked up to her and pulled her into a quick hug.

"Thanks Nikki."

"Yea thanks Nikki." Lottie said pulling her into a hug as well. When they pulled away Lottie came back to my side and I put my arm around her shoulders while she put her arm around my waist. I looked at Lottie and smiled. I guess Lottie saw me out of the corner of my eye because she did the same thing. I'm just glad that I have my sister back. I looked back at Nikki who was now staring at the floor. She still looked sad. And I have no idea why.

"I'm glad I could help. There's tea if you guys want any." She said with this tone in her voice that I couldn't explain. I watched as she dashed to her room and closed the door. I looked at Lottie who gave a little chuckle and went to the kitchen for tea. I followed her wanting tea.

"What's up with Nikki?" I ask. She just looked at me and gave a small smile.

"She misses her mum." She lied. And I can tell when she's lying because her voice gets lower than usual.

"You're lying. What's up with her?" I said which made her sigh, but knowing Lottie, she wasn't going to tell me anything.

"Like I said, she misses her mum." I wasn't going to fight her on this so I let it go. We both stopped talking for a minute and it was kinda getting awkward.

"Well, I'm going to head off. It's getting late. I'll be here tomorrow to pick up Nikki. I told her I would show here where class is since she's new and all." I told her as I exited the dining room and kitchen. When I opened the front door and turned around, she was behind me with this smirk on her face.

"I'm just being nice Lottie." I told her sternly. "And god knows you wont tell her where it is." Her smirk went down, but it was still there.

"Lou, I know you like her. There's no reason to make up an excuse." She said quietly.

"Have you told her yet?!"

"No! I would never do that to you." She said reassuringly.

"Oh, ok. Thank you. And it's not an excuse! It's a nice gesture. If I told her what I do or what those boys really make me do. She would only think of me as a druggy or an alcoholic. So please let me gain her trust first." I explained.

"Ok. Whatever you say." She said sarcasticly.

"Thank you. Night. Love you." I said as I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Love you." She responded. I walked in the hallway and she closed the door behind me. I made my way to my own dorm knowing that I was going to be super sore tomorrow. But I knew the cuts were going to heal nicely by the way Nikki delt with them. She was so gentle. Speaking of Nikki, what was up with her. What was the reason why she was so sad? What made her run to her room? I showered and got into bed. I fell into a deep sleep with the thought of Nikki roaming my head.

[A/N: Hey guys! Here's chapter 8. Hope you enjoyed. I made sure this chapter was longer then the other 2. Thank you for reading, and don't forget to like, comment and vote. Love you guys to the moon and back <3]