Chapter 3

Nikki's POV

It was him! The guy that was against the wall! He was just absolutely gorgeous up close. His eye's were like this soft blue, almost like the ocean. They were beautiful. He handed me my schedule and I was off before he could say a word. I am shy, but once you get to know me, I get crazy. I should have said something to him instead of run off. He probably thinks I'm just nuts. But I'm not going back now, it will seem like I'm eager. But there was something about him...that I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

When I made it to my car, I drove over to the building where all the dorms are. I went to the building that was labeled 2 and made my way to the elevators. I pressed the floor that I was assigned to and waited to exit. It felt like time was going in slow motion. It felt like hours till I got to leave the elevator. It did take me some time to find my room. To my surprise the door was open. I stood at the door frame and knocked to make sure that someone was here.

"Hello." I said as I knocked. It wasn't long until the beautiful girl came to the door. She has the amazing blue eyes that looked rather familiar, but I couldn't remember where I'd seen them before. And her hair was a soft brown that went just past her mid back.

"Hello. How may I help you? Are you my new room mate by any chance?" She asked with a sweet tone in her voice.

"Hi. Yes, I believe I am." I gave her a shy smile as a big grin fell upon her face.

"Well come in silly."She said excitedly and closed the door behind her. I kinda giggled at her enthusiasm. "I'm Charlotte by the way. Charlotte Tomlinson." She held her hand out for me to shake.

"Hi Charlotte, I'm Nikki. Nikki Addison." I replied going to shake her hand. But she was quick and pulled me into a hug.

"Nikki...hmm. I like it. It suits you. Well Nikki, I would love to get to know more about you. I have tea on the stove, would you like some?"

"Um sure. I would love some. Thanks Charlotte." She sent me a quick smile before going into the kitchen. The room wasn't too small, but wasn't too big. It was kinda bigger than the other dorms because #1 this dorm held 2 people and #2 it was in the corner of the building. I was currently standing in the living room. It was small and cozy. To my left as the kitchen/dining room, and to my right was a tiny hallway that lead to two doors. I'm guessing those were the bedrooms. I made my way over to the couch that was against the window. It was like 10-15 feet from the front door. A couple second later Charlotte walks in with two cups of tea.

 "Here you go. Be careful it still really hot." I smile at her nice gesture. "So Nikki tell me about yourself." She stated.

"Well, where do I start? What do you want to know?"

"Um...where did you go to high school?"

"Hall Cross Acadamy in Doncaster. Just graduated 2 weeks ago." Her face looked a little uneasy."Is something wrong?"

"No, no I used to live in Doncaster. And my brother went there for like half of his freshman year, then we moved to London." Mum got an incredible job offering that she couldn't turn down." She stated. "I remember growing up there. I miss Doncaster. I loved that place." She continued.

"I moved there in the middle of freshman year! That's funny. Haha. Well maybe I could take you back sometime. I told my mum that I would visit on breaks and stuff, so if you would like to come with, that would be great."

"Really!?!? Would your mum mind?"

"No she won't. She loves meeting people that I bring over. She actually encourages me to bring people over all the time." I explain.

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE BEST ROOM MATE EVER!!!!" She yelled and pulled me into another hug. "I would love to visit old Donny again. Thank you"

"It's no problem." I said as we pulled away from the hug. We spent 15 minutes of her asking more questions about myself. And then I started asking her questions to get to know her. I knew that she had 1 older brother, and 3 younger sisters, two of which are twins. I was in the middle of taking a sip of my tea, when the door opened. I nearly chocked on my drink when I saw who was in the door frame of our room. It was the guy I ran into earlier today. How does he keep finding me?

"LOUIS!" Charlotte yelled. She ran from the couch and jumped into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist. This must be her boyfriend that she was talking about earlier when I was asking her if she was in a relationship or not. It kinda made me upset that he was taken. Wait...What did I just say? I'm not upset that he's taken. He is so not my type. I don't like guys who smoke and who have tattoo's. But tattoo's on him looked good. And I mean really good. What am I saying!? Ok he is kinda really hot, but I would never have a chance with him.

"LOTTIE!" He yelled as he held onto her and spun her around a couple times in the living room. I kinda felt like the third wheel, so I gulped down the rest of my tea and brought Charlotte's and my cup into the kitchen and into the sink. Who's Lottie? Why did he call her Lottie? It's probably a nickname he gave her. I decided to make my way back into the living room to see that he put her down. I was going to go sit back down when I felt an arm pull me turning me toward the beautiful blue eyed boy.

"Louis, this is Nikki my new room mate." She said with a big smile slapped across her face. I looked at my feet trying to make no eye contact because I knew I would get lost in those eyes. "Nikki, this is Louis. The guy I talked about." Yep that made my heart drop a bit.

"Nice to meet you love. I bet Lottie has told you like everything about me." He said calmly and sweetly. I was like in a trance when he talked because I found myself looking into his eyes and felt butterflies in my stomach after he said 'love'. I swear they could hear my heart racing, but I guess not. He then reached out to shake my hand, that I happily accepted. When our hands touched, I felt sparks running up my arm and through my whole body. I didn't want to let go but I had to or else this would turn into an awkward situation.

We let go of each others hands, but kept our eyes on each other. Charlotte went to her room to get ready. They planned to go somewhere together so I would have time to unpack. She said she'd be out in 5-10 minutes. We watched her walk into her room, and I took this chance to walk over to the couch and sit down. He turned back with a look of confusion when I wasn't standing next to him. I tried to hide the small grin that was plastered on my face. But epically failed. Apparently he didn't notice, because he had no emotion on is face when he looked at me sitting on the couch.

"So I noticed that we have the same drama class together. Both at the same time." He mentioned.

"Really?" I said quietly, but not like a whisper.

"Yea I noticed when I handed you your schedule earlier from bumping into you. Sorry by the way." He said.

"Why are you sorry? I was the one who bumped into you."

"Whatever. Since classes start tomorrow, I was wondering if you wanted me to walk you there." He said and my eyes started to get wide. "Because you're new and all. You don't know your way around the school." He continued. My eyes went back to normal slightly upset.

"Um, yea sure thanks." I said in a monotone voice, letting out a disappointed sigh and looking away from his gaze. I think I over thought what he said. I got too excited. At that moment Charlotte came out of her room, and Louis asked if she was ready to go. They both bid their goodbyes and left to dorm. I waited a few minutes before I stood up, grabbed my keys and exited the dorm to get my things from my car so I could start unpacking.

[A/N: Hey everyone! Well, here's chapter 3. Hop you liked it. Next chapter will be Louis' POV. Sorry if it kinda sucked, i was in a rush. Don't forget to like, comment and vote. Love you guys to the moon and back <3]