Chapter 36

Louis' POV

My mum and Nikki's mum hit it off really well. They were both talking and laughing the whole time my mum was here. They even planned to go shopping tomorrow I believe. I think they had a blast. I sat with Nikki on the 2 seater couch. She brought her knees up to her chest and leaned in to me her head on my shoulder and her knees on my lap. Our hands were tangled in each other's. Her gaze was on our hands moving together. I would turn to her and kiss her head every minute letting her know that I was there for her. I could feel her smile every time. It made me smile knowing that I was doing this to her. I loved that feeling. I never wanted it to end. My mum told us that she was going to head home.

"Let me walk you to the door." I said. I kissed Nikki on the head once more before I got up and walked her to the door.

"I had a good time Louis. I'm glad you got away from all of that bad stuff with Zayn."

"Me too mum. I've been wanting to for a while. Just had reason to until now." I look over to Nikki talking with everyone in the living room. I think she felt me looking at her because she turned to me and smiled. A smile came to my face. I turned back to my mum and she was also smiling seeing at the scene before her.

"You really do love her don't you?"

"With all my heart. I've never loved anyone more than I do with her. She makes me feel things I've never felt before. I love it. I love her."

"That's good. I'm glad. I think you made a good choice. She brings the good in you." She smiles. I let out a little chuckle barely audible. She turns to walk away but only gets a few steps away. She turns back to me. "Oh and Louis. Keep her safe. Don't let anything happen to her."

"I would never let anything hurt her. I would do anything for her." She nodded and walked to her car. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head pop through my armpit. I look down and laugh when I see Nikki looking at me. I turn to the right slightly face her. We both had our arms wrapped around each other's waists. I bring my right hand and caressed her cheek with my thumb. I look into her beautiful brown eyes. I lean in and we share a passionate kiss. We let our lips linger the longer the kiss. When we parted I leaned my forehead in hers, eyes closed our breaths heavy.

"I love you Nikki."

"I love you too Louis." I open my eyes my gaze meeting hers. I smile and pecked her lips quickly before turning to the left to see if my mum left yet. Nikki looked to her right and put her head against my chest. And to my luck my mum saw that whole thing. She was smiling at the sight. I smiled at her as she finally drove away. I felt Nikki yawn again me.

"You tired love?"

"Yea a little." She replied. It was rather dark. I grab Nikki's hand and pull her gents back inside.

"Go upstairs and I'll meet you up there. I'll tell the others we are going to bed." I told her and she nodded. She pecked my lips quickly and turned to walk upstairs. I watched her intently as she did so. She was perfect. I don't know how I got so lucky. I walked into the living room seeing everyone still there.

"Nikki and I are going to bed. She's pretty tired and it's late." I told them. They all nodded understanding. I walked upstairs to my old room which is her current room. Which I think is rather funny. When I walk into the room Nikki isn't here but the light was dim. She had one if these dim able lights. By then again, who doesn't. I was a little confused until I looked at the bathroom door. I saw the light beaming under the door. I heard her throwing up into the toilet. I ran to her side and at next to her. I held her hair with one hand and rubbed her back with the other. She finally stopped and just sat there.

"Jesus fucking Christ! That hurts so fucking badly! You have no idea." She says. I chuckle at her. She gets up and brushes her teeth. I flush the toilet for her and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. I kissed the bare skin on her neck. She leaned her head to the side giving me more access. I started to nibble and bite on her neck. She let out a moan here and there as I left love bites by her collarbone. She consider brushing her teeth spitting out what was in her mouth and washing it out with water. I made my way to her sweet spot below her ear. She let out a loud gasp when I nibbled and but down on her sensitive spot. I licked the live bite when I was done. I was satisfied with what I had done. She put her hand up to her neck and looked at in the mirror. I brushed my own teeth as she examined my love bites. When I was done brushing my teeth she was still examining what I did to her neck. I let out a chuckle and turned her to gave me. I picked her up by her waist and walked out of the bathroom. She let out a rather loud scream as I did so. I spun in circles in the middle of the room looking up at her. She was laughing her eyes screwed shut. I chuckled at her expression.

"Louis put me down." She demanded. I stopped spinning and just looked at her.

"I don't think so." I said. I kept walking until I was by her bed. I kinda threw her on the bed. She let out a gasp when she hit the bed. I was close to follow. I hovered over her with me hands on either side of her head. I at raked her lips with mine. He tangled her fingers in my hair. She pulled just enough to make me moan against her lips. I moved to play with the hem of her shirt. I took my lips off her to lift the shirt over her head. She pulled me back down connecting our lips again. I worked my way to unclasp her bra. I though it was going to be a little hard but I got it rather easily. I threw it on the floor next to her shirt. Her chest was now completely bare. She took my shirt off as I threw her bra into the floor. We were both bare chested. I left sloppy kisses down her neck as she laid there a moaning mess.

I played with the buttons of her jeans. I moved away from her lips and moved down so I was crouched in between her legs. She let out a whimper as I slowly took her jeans off. Once I finally got them successfully off her legs ins into the floor I kissed the inside of her legs. I made my way up her legs until I reached her middle. I scooted back up so we were face to face.

"I love you." I smashed our lips together. I made my way down back to her neck. I made more love bites as I went lower down. I kisses down through the middle of her breasts and down her stomach. I reached the where her waist line was. I kissed her repeatedly there knowing that there was now a living thing in there.

"And I love you." I kept kissing. I made my way back up to her face. She held my face in her hands.

"We love you too." She said making me smiling from ear to ear. I kissed her lips once more letting them linger for a little bit longer. We made our way onset the covers. I pulled her close so she was against me. Her back to my front. I put my arm around her wait setting my hand down on her stomach. She put her hand on top of mine. Even though I couldn't see her face I could tell she was smiling. I was too. I loved this. This was perfect. I never wanted this to end.

"Goodnight Louis." She said.

"Goodnight baby. I love you with all my heart." I said and kissed her neck once again.

"Forever and always." She replied. And with that I fell into a comfortable deep sleep with the biggest grin on my face and with the two people I loved the most.