Chapter 15

Nikki's POV

I woke up with the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears. I quickly sat up in my bed and looked at the time. It was only 8:30. I shut off my alarm, and walked into the kitchen to eat. Before I could make it to the dining room door, Lottie called my name. We said our good mornings and went to eat. Lottie and I had a nice talk about the most random things. We kept jumping from topic to topic. It was quite fun to say the least. We talked for a really long time until Lottie looked at the time and started rushing around.

"Where are you going Lottie?" I ask trying not to be nosey.

"Oh, sorry. My class is taking a trip to this place and everyone is going to have to write an essay on like the history, and other shit that I can't remember about the place."

"What place are you going to?"

"I have no idea. The professor said it is a surprise."

"Well lucky you. How long will you be gone?"

"We will be gone for like 1-4 weeks." My eyes widened.

"1-4 weeks! Wow, that's a rather long time to get information on a place for an essay. Why so long?"

"She wants us to get comfortable with the area and stuff. But I will make sure to write."

"That's good. Now did you have to sign up for it or is it a class thing?"

"Class thing. But if you have other classes, like my boyfriend, you have to get you other assignments, or get the stuff you need for your other classes." She's taking her boyfriend with her. She's taking Louis with her, I kept thinking to myself. My heart kinda sunk when she said that. I didn't want Louis to go. But he is her boyfriend, so I guess I shouldn't get in the middle of their relationship.

"Oh, ok. Well you better get going." I said attempting to sound happy and pulled her into a hug. I think she noticed something was wrong because she told me that time will fly by and that she'll be home before I know it. But it wasn't her leaving that was the problem. But I just went with it.

"I'm going to miss you Lottie."

"I'm going to miss you too Nikki. Stay out of trouble and go to classes. I don't want to come back to see that they kicked you out because you weren't attending class. I would hate to someone else here. I was just getting to like you." She said which made me giggle. I told her not to worry and that I'll be right here when she gets back. She gave me one more hug and left.

I had only a couple hours left before class, so I decided to wait a little bit longer before I took my shower and got ready. Right as I was going to get up and take my shower, there was a knock at the door. I sighed and went to answer it. I knew Lottie would forget something.

"What did you forget Lottie?" I said looking at the floor as I opened up the door. When the door was completely open I looked up and met the ocean blue eyed boy standing in front of me.

"You're not Lottie."

"Last I checked." He said sarcastically.

"Why are you here?" I tried to ask without being rude.

"Well I was going to walk you to class, if that is ok?"

"Yea it's ok, but aren't you supposed to be with Lottie?"

"No. Where is she?" He asked like he had no idea.

"She has that class trip. And she said you were going."

"She never told me about a class trip." He answered and my eyes widened. Was she cheating on Louis!!!! How could she! That was all I could think about. I was taken from my thoughts when Louis started speaking again.

"Nikki are you alright love?" I felt myself blush when he called me love.

"Um...yeah I'm fine." I told him. I didn't realize that he got so close to me. I could feel his breath on my lips and we stood there. My breath hitched, my breathing became uneven and my heart beat even faster.

"Is something on your mind?" He said in a low husky voice, barely audible, but just loud enough for me to hear him clearly.

"No, just tired that's all." I lied. I looked into his eyes. The were absolutely beautiful. I couldn't look away even if I could. I was him lean closer and closer. The next thing I knew his lips were on mine. I was completely shocked. His eyes were closed shut, thankfully hiding how wide my eye probably were. I put my hands on his chest as I was going to push away, but his grip around my waist only tightened. When did he do that? But I couldn't hold it any longer. I have wanted to kiss him from the moment I bumped into him. And that's exactly what I did.

I found my eyes flutter close as I kissed him back. My arms snaked around his neck pulling him impossibly closer. His lips were soft and gentle. They were everything I imagined. I pulled away realizing that he was still with Lottie. Plus I needed air. When I pulled away I looked at his eyes that were wider than usual. Still panting, he managed to make a sentence.

"You kissed back." He said just above a whisper. I unhooked my arms from his neck and walked backwards.

"I'm going to um...go take a shower now." I ran into the bathroom and locked the door before he could get a chance to decline. I turned the water on and looked into my reflection in the mirror. All I could think was:

What the fuck just happened?!

[A/N: Hey guys! They finally kissed! What you think? It's a little longer than I thought but whatever. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and vote! Love you guys to the moon and back <3]