Chapter 12

Louis' POV

"WHAT THE FUCK LOUIS!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Lottie screams on the top of her voice.

"I'm sorry Lottie, I-"

"NO! NO MORE I'M SORRY'S! WHAT EXACTLY WENT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!? WHY ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM PUSH YOU AROUND LIKE THAT!?"

"Because Lottie, I'll get beaten if I don't!" I answer. She goes to speak again but I cut her off. "You don't understand how these things work! Once you're in, you're stuck there. The only way out is death! And trust me it's not a pretty sight!" I continue. There were tears starting to flow down her cheeks. I pull her into a hug trying to calm her down. But she keeps crying.

"Why Louis? Why did you get involved?" She whispers. Barely audible, but I heard her.

"Because I was a stupid teenager. I didn't know what I was doing. And trust me, I don't want to do this anymore. I just want to get up and leave, but I just can't. They'll find me and kill me if I do. I've seen it happen."

"I don't want you to die Louis!" She screams into my chest as I hold her.

"I know, I know. I don't either. Just let me do what I have to do. Ok?"

"Ok. But please don't do anything stupid." She says as I look into her eyes. All red and puffy from crying. I walk her back to her room and stay there a while till she calmed down. When I got to my own room, my phone was ringing. I rush to my room and answer without any hesitation.

"Hello."

"Hey Lou. I wanted to talk about earlier." Liam says.

"Oh, um yeah, sure. What do you want to know?" I ask preparing myself for the questions he might answer.

"So, uh, who's the girl?" I knew he was going to ask about her.

"Where do I start? Well first off, she's Lottie's room mate. And she is absolutely beautiful." I begin to say.

"How did she take the news about us?"

"Well, that's the thing. I haven't told her yet. She won't even open up to me. I want her to be mine so badly and-" I get cut off.

"Wait, she's not yours yet? Lou, you have it bad."

"I know Li. I just don't know what to do."

"Ok, you need to tell her how you feel as soon as possible before you go crazy. Because the longer you wait the further she'll get. Hell, she might already be with someone for all we know." He explains.

"How do you know?"

"How else do you think I got Sophia to be mine? I had it just as bad as you do. But I found out she had a boyfriend. After I told her my feelings, she told me that she had the same feelings for me, but she had her boyfriend to make me jealous."

"I don't think she has a boyfriend, but I'll tell her as soon as I can. Thank you so much Liam. I don't know what I would have done without you."

"I do what I can. Talk soon. Bye mate."

"Bye." And the line went dead. How was I going to tell Nikki my feelings for her? How is she going to take it? What if she rejects me? I hope she doesn't. But my rep...if she is eventually mine, we can't be together outside of secret. Of course we can be together, but I want to flaunt her off, and show people she's mine. But with all the people who know the boy's rules, they will for sure tell Zayn about us. I don't know what I'm going to do. But I have to do it quick, because like Liam said, who knows who she's with.

I stayed up till past 3 am trying to figure out what I'm going to do. Still don't have a clue. It wasn't long until I found my eyelids slowly closing. After about a half hour, I finally let sleep take over.

[A/N: Hey guys. Sorry bout the boring chapter, but I had a bit of writer's block. Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to comment and vote. Love you guys to the moon and back <3]