Chapter 31

Louis' POV

"Liam, we have a plan."

"What are you talking about? Sophia can you get me a soda from the fridge?" Liam asks and Sophia leaves the room. 

"Well Nikki and I have some bad feelings about Mary. Not just because she's my ex. It's something different. But it's bother Nikki really badly. And she said we could stay with her mum back in Doncaster."

"Absolutely not." He commands.

"And why is that? Last I remember Donnie doesn't buy anything of his. And it's farther than here. It will take him longer to get to her if he tried to."

"You have a point. Um...I'll think about it. Don't get your hopes up."

"Thanks Li. And we would have to leave as soon as possible. It is getting quite uncomfortable with Mary."

"Louis I said I would think about it. You speak one word about it, I won't consider it."

"Thank you Liam." Nikki quietly says. I grab her hand and pull her to our room. I close the door and smash our lips together. Her lips were so intoxicating. I could kiss her for the rest of my life. I loved kissing her. It made me feel like we were the only 2 people left on the earth.

I pulled my shirt off of her leaving her in only her panties. She was absolutely beautiful. I pulled her close and kissed her neck. She moaned when I hit her sweet spot. He tugged at my hair sending me into a frenzy. I walk forward until she hits the bed and fall onto it me hovering above. I rest my elbows on each side of her head and just look at her.

"You're beautiful you know that right?" I take a piece of hair in my right hand and tuck it behind her ear. She smiles and blushes. She turn her head to the left attempting to hide her blush. I love to see her blush. I take her chin in my hand and turn her head to face me placing my arm back by her head when she was completely looking at me. "Hey what have I told you. Don't hide. You don't have to hide from me. Plus I love to see you blush." She smiles and lifts her head and kisses me lightly.

"I have to shower." She states. Meaning I have to get up.

"Can I come with." I say huskily knowing it makes her feel bubbly inside.

"No."

"Come on baby. You know you want me there. Let me." I whisper darkly but in a seducing tone in her ear. She doesn't say anything. Her breathing erratic. I stand up taking each hand in mine and lead her to the bathroom. When we're both inside I close and lick the door behind as she start the water.

----------------

*A month later*

Nikki's POV

It's been a month and Liam hasn't let me and Louis go to my mums house. I really wanted to leave this place. Mary was really starting to creep me out. She is always staring and me. I am always by Louis side. I haven't left it since we got here. I was in the kitchen watching Louis try and make me breakfast. Mary comes up behind me and starts to sweet talk Louis.

"Hey Lou."

"Don't call me that Mary."

"Louis I was thinking of taking Nikki out shopping today." She says making Louis and I freeze. Louis looks at her sternly.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not. I can show her around and stuff." 

"Then I'm coming with." I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"No. I was thinking more like a girls day."

"No Mary."

"And why not."

"Because I said so." She hugged and stomped out of the room. I mouth the world thank you in case she was hearing. He walked over placing the food in front of me.

"Anything for you." He kissed the top of my head and sat next to me keeping a secure grip around my waist. Mary walked back into the room with a little pep in her step.

"Louis. Liam said he wants to talk to you."

"Can it wait?"

"No he said its urgent." He let of of my waist and patted my said telling me to come with him. "And he said alone." She continued as I started to stand up. Louis and I look at each other. He had worry spread across his face.

"Go. I'll be ok." I assure him sitting back down in my chair.

"I'll be back soon. I promise." He said kissing me letting his lips linger in mine. He pulled away slowly and walked out the room. I went to put my plate in the sink but was interrupted by Mary turning me around sticking something in my neck. Everything instantly went black.

----------------

I woke up in a dark room. I tried to move my arms but I heard the clinking of chains. Great Mary is holding me captive. I knew she planning something. I started to yell for help.

"HELLO! LOUIS! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Exit thing I knew the door opened and a bright light shone through the room. I couldn't make out who it was, the light was so bright.

"Miss me."