01. Hours of Thousands

Shi Yiqian was reborn.

When he was a baby, he discovered that there were no women on the planet called "Blue Star", only males and females.

Males can change into animals. In fact, their true bodies are beasts. Blue Star people are equivalent to orcs. Females cannot change, but they have a sweet pussy under their bodies.

There are far more males than females in the Blue Star Empire, with a ratio of about 1,000:1. In order for the population to reproduce smoothly, the law stipulates that each female must choose no less than five husbands.

These five are official, married and registered husbands.

In addition, at least ten side husbands are required.

Of course, if the female is powerful enough, she can choose more.

Shi Yiqian is a female.

Because females are scarce, all females are taken away from their homes as soon as they are born, live on a satellite next to the imperial capital, and are uniformly supported by the government.

When the females reach the age of 16, enter estrus, and awaken their genetic level, they can begin to choose their husbands based on the list of husband candidates provided by the government.

Shi Yiqian is no exception. He has a female husband and seven male fathers, with a total of fourteen brothers. The family lives in the ninth galaxy far away from the Imperial Capital Star.

When he was born, the whole family was so happy that they held a banquet for three days.

You must know that within a hundred miles of their home, there have been no newborn female babies for many years!

This is a great honor!

The government will give the Shi family a plaque of "House of Glory" with gongs and drums, award a huge bonus, and arrange better jobs for all the men in the Shi family! Those who already have a job will naturally be promoted directly.

From then on, the men of the Shi family not only became the envy of people outside, but Shi Yiqian's brothers also had priority in choosing wives and were quite popular.

——Their family has the gene for giving birth to females!

Shi Yiqian only stayed at home until the full moon, and with his memory, he could just remember the faces of everyone in his family.

Too many people.

This is also because he was reborn. If it were a real baby, he would definitely not be able to remember anything.

But it doesn't matter, his father and brothers can visit him at any time in the future.

It's just that the airship fare is not cheap, and the distance is far, so it's not convenient to go there.

The satellite where the female lives has a beautiful name - Dawn.

It represents hope and the future.

At the same time, dozens of children from other galaxies came to Dawn with Yi Qian. They were arranged in a spacious and bright castle, and each child was equipped with five nannies.

There are also three companion males.

This is also the rule of the empire. Every newborn female must have three companion males. Their age is limited to 6-10 years old. They grow up with the female and will directly become the female's side husbands in the future.

Being a male companion has been the most sought-after, popular and risky profession in the Blue Star Empire by civilians and nobles since ancient times.