21. The First Real Husband

-----text-----

Shi Yiqian spent a few minutes explaining to his three companion males what happened yesterday, and finally told them that General Eric would be his first official husband.

"I'm sorry." In the holographic projection of the video communication, Shi Yiqian lowered his eyes, feeling a little guilty and not daring to look at the three males opposite him.

Without consulting them in advance, he decided on his own choice of husband in just one day. No matter what, Shi Yiqian felt that he was in the wrong.

"It's okay, baby," Ruinuo comforted Shi Yiqian, "As long as you like it."

Ji Jun also said: "There is no need to say sorry, this is your right. General Eric is a strong man, and I believe he will make you happy."

Chris did not speak to Shi Yiqian. His eyes fell on Eric behind Shi Yiqian through the screen with a sense of scrutiny. Even if the other person was a powerful male several levels above him, Chris would not care. He was afraid, but said in a cold tone:

"You're lucky. But don't get carried away thinking you're a real husband."

Shi Yiqian is not the kind of female who only cares about rank or status. He also does not treat his males differently. He will not look down on Eric because he has a higher rank and is a regular husband, let alone because of the three Companion males are of lower rank and do not take them seriously.

Eric spent a full ten years following Shi Yiqian from a distance. He knew Shi Yiqian no less than Chris and the others. Eric knew Shi Yiqian's character well.

So even if he is going to be the only official husband of Shi Yiqian, even if he is the governor of the ninth galaxy, even if his level is three levels higher than Chris and the others, his status is far beyond what the three companion males can match. .

Eric also clearly understood that these things that were aggravating chips for others were nothing to Shi Yiqian.

If he hadn't promised to help Shi Yiqian's three companion males when he proposed, the little female would never have agreed to his proposal.

Compared to other females, it would be absolutely disrespectful for Chris, as a companion male, to speak to the female's main husband like this.

Under normal circumstances, if the main husband and the companion male are not in harmony, the main husband has every reason to demand punishment of the companion male.

But Eric said nothing and only nodded slightly towards Chris.

After the call ended, Shi Yiqian ate something to fill his stomach, and then made a request to Eric: "I want to go home."

They haven't officially gotten married yet, and Shi Yiqian only considers his Earl's Mansion to be his home, because there are three male companions there.

Eric didn't force it, "I'll give it to you."

This time they took a hover car. After arriving at Shi Yiqian's Earl's Mansion, before entering, Shi Yiqian stopped and confirmed with Eric again.

"Are you really going to help me stop those high-level males in the Imperial City from approaching me? Won't this affect you? Will it offend a lot of people?"

"So what? If they are dissatisfied with me, they can declare war on the ninth galaxy."

Shi Yiqian: "..."

Violence is still violence, General.

It seems that he still doesn't know enough about this future husband.