32. It's a shame

-----text-----

"Yes... I'm pregnant!" Dr. Simon tried his best to suppress his excitement and said tremblingly.

He pointed at the screen of the inspection instrument, "Look at this! There is a little life there!"

Pregnant?

All the males present, including Shi Yiqian, had blank faces at this moment.

The word pregnancy is too unfamiliar and far away to them.

No one forgot the reaction for a moment.

After a while, the males seemed to have fireworks exploding in their minds.

Reno exclaimed: "Pregnant?!"

Ji Jun said nervously: "Are you sure?!"

Even General Eric couldn't help clenching his fists and staring sharply at Dr. Simon.

Dr. Simon said angrily: "How could I joke about something like this! Can't you see it yourself? The new life in Yi Qian's belly already has a heartbeat!"

The sophisticated detection equipment projected a holographic image, and the little life was magnified in front of the males' eyes, representing that the heart was beating powerfully.

"Plop, plop, plop."

As if in response to the males, the sound gradually synchronized with the males' heartbeats.

The males held their breath and looked at the holographic projection, fearing that they would disturb this little life.

Ruinuo murmured: "It must be a little butterfly!"

He turned around suddenly and hugged Shi Yiqian, saying excitedly: "Baby, you are great!"

It is well known how low the pregnancy rate of Blue Star females is, and it has only been just over a month since Shi Yiqian entered estrus.

Being pregnant so quickly, with such a physique, is definitely rarer than rare.

This type of fertile female is what males most want to marry and females are most envious of.

Ji Jun knelt down in front of Shi Yiqian, held his hand and kissed him gently, his eyes full of love.

"It's our little wolf cub."

Eric walked to the other side, leaned over and placed a kiss on Qianqian's forehead, "Thank you, Qianqian."

Dr. Simon couldn't help but said: "It's not yet formed, so I can't tell whose cub it is."

"It's a little butterfly!" Ruinuo kissed Shi Yiqian's lips.

Shi Yiqian was at a loss. He turned around subconsciously and held Ji Jun's hand tightly. Then he lowered his head and looked at his belly.

"Pregnant?"

Of course he knew that Blue Star females could give birth to cubs, but he also knew that Blue Star females were not prone to pregnancy. He thought that like most other females, it would take him three to five years to become pregnant.

The news was too sudden.

Shi Yiqian was completely unprepared to give birth to a life.

Not even ready to be a father.

Shi Yiqian raised his hand and gently placed it on his lower abdomen. It was still very flat and there was no sign of a new life inside.

"Is there...a little baby here?"

"To be precise," Dr. Simon said seriously, "he is not a baby yet, just an embryo. Of course, he will grow up slowly. He may be a cub, an insect egg, an egg, or even Probably a female."