26. Prince of Windsor

-----text-----

That afternoon, there were many hot searches about Shi Yiqian on Xingwang.

#Shi Yiqian marries Ji Yanxi#

#Shi Yiqian’s second husband#

#After General Eric, Shi Yiqianhuo quickly married another male#

#Who challenged General Eric’s declaration? #

#Who is Ji Yanxi? #

Yesterday, the topic of Shi Yiqian's marriage to General Eric was still hot. It remained high on the Star News hot search list. Just one day later, Shi Yiqian actually married another male. Netizens were immediately shocked. Opened the pot.

"Can anyone tell me who this Ji Yanxi is?!!"

"Yesterday the General just announced that other males are not allowed to approach us Qianqian, and today a new face appeared??"

"Exclusive news! Ji Yanxi is the cousin of Ji Jun, one of the Thousand Companion Males! He is SS level and is a freshman at the Empire's First Military Academy this year!"

"The General is so powerful that he allows Yi Qian to marry other males. Doesn't that mean that this Ji Yanxi is not a 'new' male, but that he has known her before?"

"The analysis above makes sense!"

"Haha, it turns out that my brother is Qianqian's companion male. Sure enough, the one who is closest to the water and the tower gets the moon first?"

"Only SS level? Haha, is your level so low worthy of our thousands?"

"Oh, it turns out it's because of my brother's relationship."

"Don't be sour. The person who thinks the SS level is low is not SSS level? If not, just shut up."

"To be honest, SS level is not low at all. It is only one level lower than SSS level. It is already beyond the reach of us assholes."

"The SSS level is just a rarity. Except for those few strong men whose names everyone knows, the SS level is the advanced sequence. I don't know where the confidence above comes from and looks down on Ji Yanxi."

"Even if there are SSS-level males, the total population of the entire empire of 10 billion does not exceed 100!!!"

"Think about it this way, without the super-high-level female Yiqian, ordinary SS-level males can only match S-level females at most. Before this, the highest-level females in the empire were S-level. If those S-level females The big shots have been "hidden in the golden house". Even an SS-level male may only be able to marry an A-level female. Do you still think that the SS level is lower? Do you think that an SS-level male is worthy of an A-level female? Is the female too aggrieved?"

"No matter what you think, I'm sore anyway."

"Have the courage to say that I am asking for the position of side husband of Your Excellency Yi Qian when he is twenty years old. I hope the general cannot see me, cannot see me, cannot see me, cannot see me."

"Why the hell don't I have a brother who is a companion male to a high-ranking female?"

"Why don't I have a brother who is a companion male of a high-level female +1?"

"Why don't I have a brother who is a female's companion male +2?"

"Why don't I have a brother who is a female companion +3?"

"Stay in formation downstairs. Why don't I have a female companion +4?"

Ji Yanxi, who was envied by everyone on the Star Network, was reluctant to be separated from Shi Yiqian. He needed to go back to school, but he was reluctant to part with Shi Yiqian and wanted to pack Shi Yiqian away.