05. Still H

The leading medical officer of the medical team is named Cook. He is a male wearing a white coat and has the serious face of a researcher.

The room was already filled with various instruments, and five accompanying medical officers were standing ready.

Reno glanced at the nameplate on Cook's white coat and bowed slightly, "Hello, Dr. Cook."

Cook raised his eyebrows in surprise when he saw Ruinuo and Ji Jun. These two males actually showed beast-like characteristics!

The other medical officers were so excited that their eyes shone with animalistic characteristics!

This means that the female in heat in the room is at least A-level!

The medical officers looked at each other and were all surprised.

A-level females are like meteors in the night sky, hard to come by!

There will be no more than a hundred A-level females awakened in the entire Blue Star Empire every year.

The great beast god above, how lucky they are to be able to witness the birth of an A-level female with their own eyes!

A rare smile appeared on Cook's face, and he motioned for Ruinuo and Ji Jun to come to the instrument for inspection.

"Congratulations to both of you. It looks like your female must be A-level."

Ruinuo and Ji Jun both raised their lips and laughed.

"Thank you." Renault said.

The two of them finished their examinations separately. Cook looked at the examination results and said, "Everything is normal. Except that the pheromones are dissipating rapidly, your physical fitness and natural abilities are also increasing. However, today is only the first day of Shi Yiqian's estrus period. None of the data is clear yet.”

"It is inconvenient for us to disturb you and will not enter the room. However, we will watch your simultaneous live broadcast and monitor your situation in real time. If you have any questions, I hope you will report to me in time and wait until your estrus period is over. , we will conduct a comprehensive examination for you only after the pheromone stabilizes."

"Also, there is energy potion here. I don't know if you will need it. If you want to drink it, you can come and get it at any time. Finally, I wish you a happy union."

"Thank you, doctor," Ji Jun said, "but we have confidence in ourselves and we shouldn't use energy potions."

Ruinuo nodded in agreement, and then entered Shi Yiqian's room with Ji Jun.

Cook looked at the closed door, shrugged, shook his head and said to his subordinates: "You are really naive young people, aren't you? Why don't you make a bet? At this time tomorrow, they will definitely come out to get the energy potion."

The medical officers shook their heads.

"No, no, no, we don't bet, knowing that we are guaranteed to lose."

"Don't mind, young people have just experienced the beauty of females. They just have no experience and don't understand how intoxicating females can be..."

"Let's start watching the live broadcast too."

In the room at this moment, Shi Yiqian was kneeling on the bed. Chris held his thin but flexible waist and thrust fiercely every time.

The semen flowing out of Shi Yiqian's two little holes dripped down, pulling out long silver threads and soaking the sheets underneath him.

"Haah...Chris...is going to be penetrated..."