18. Memories and Prelude

-----text-----

Ten years ago, the Governor's Mansion of the Ninth Galaxy.

It was late at night, and a dinner party had just been held at the Governor's Mansion tonight. The guests dispersed, leaving a mess on the table. Dozens of robots shuttled between them to clean up the banquet hall.

Eric put his military uniform windbreaker casually on his shoulders and stood at the railing on the second floor, with his back against the pillar, a cigarette between his fingertips, and his lonely eyes looking down.

Eric's secretary, Cheng Yifeng, came upstairs to his side and asked in a low voice: "General, are there still no females that you like?"

The main purpose of tonight's dinner is to select a suitable female as a mate for the general, and the second is to discuss other matters with the nobles in the capital of the ninth galaxy.

Cheng Yifeng had secretly let this news out before, so there were many females attending the banquet tonight, and they were all young females who had not yet filled their official positions, or who had just been assigned from "Morning Sun" and had not yet had time to choose a main husband.

These females are all A-level, and there is also an extremely rare S-level.

The females all dressed themselves up handsomely and sexy, put on light makeup, and highlighted their facial features in order to win the favor of Eric, the legendary general.

Unfortunately, the general still didn't like any of them.

Cheng Yifeng secretly sighed. Ever since the ninth galaxy was officially under the jurisdiction of the general, and the initial chaos was cleared up by the general's thunderous means, and the general's private time was relatively free, his parents had been urging him to get married as soon as possible.

This banquet tonight is the third time this year, but it obviously has no effect.

To be honest, the general is far beyond the age of marriage, because the attack on the ninth galaxy has taken too much time, and he should really get married.

"The old lady sent me a video message before the dinner started, asking me to urge you to choose a suitable female."

Cheng Yifeng had to say the last resort proposal: "General, as you know, the empire stipulates that every female must live broadcast regularly to appease the males who cannot marry a female mate, so - otherwise, go and see it yourself Watching the live broadcast of the females? Maybe there’s someone you like?”

Half of Eric's handsome face was hidden in the shadow of the pillar. His perfect jawline extended downward and was tucked into the collar of his shirt. He raised his hand and took a puff of cigarette. His Adam's apple slid up and down, and a cloud of white mist rose.

"Okay." He said.

Then he straightened up and walked towards his bedroom.

In the bedroom, Eric logged into the Star Network and entered the empire's largest live broadcast platform.

The most popular live broadcasts are always those of females during their estrus period, followed by the live broadcasts of females in their daily lives.

In fact, you can't tell his personality just by looking at the female's performance during the estrus period. During that period, most females are dominated by instinct and only think about one thing, which is mating with the male.

Eric directly blocked the live broadcast of the estrus period and chose to go to the channel that broadcasts daily life.

The female in the first place is very beautiful. She must be shopping in a shopping mall. She holds two males in her arms, one on the left and one on the right, and interacts with the audience from time to time.