13. Going to the Imperial Capital

-----text-----

The huge butterfly suddenly transformed into a human form, hugging Shi Yiqian naked.

"Baby, I love you." Ruinuo's gentle voice sounded in Shi Yiqian's ears.

The corners of Shi Yiqian's lips couldn't stop rising, and he felt shy. He put his head in Ruinuo's arms and said softly, "Put your clothes on first."

Blue Star's advanced technology allows some clothes to be folded and stored in special buttons, which can be put on with just one button.

Ruinuo let go of Shi Yiqian, put on his clothes, and then felt the urge to hold Shi Yiqian's hand again.

"The story you just told could not happen in the empire," Ruinuo stared at Shi Yiqian with his amber eyes. "If a female wants a male, as long as she persists, even if the male's family is poor, she can make him a Her own husband – a female can have many husbands at the same time.”

Shi Yiqian was stunned for a moment, yes, in the Blue Star Empire, there was no such thing as sacrificing love.

The females of Blue Star are passionate and ruthless in nature. As long as the male is willing to marry, a female can have as many husbands as she wants.

"Maybe it's because it doesn't happen in reality, so the story just needs to be a story."

Ruinuo added: "But I like this story very much. Flying together is a very beautiful word."

Shi Yiqian breathed a sigh of relief and said with a smile, "As long as you like it!"

Ruinuo lowered his head to kiss Shi Yiqian, teasing his tongue with the tip of his flexible tongue. When the kiss ended, Shi Yiqian's face turned redder and mist formed in his eyes, making Ruinuo want to continue bullying him.

But obviously now is not a suitable occasion.

The two looked at each other and smiled, holding hands and walking out of the flower room.

Just then, a voice sounded at the door: "You and your male have such a good relationship, it reminds me of when I was young."

Shi Yiqian paused and looked in the direction of the sound. A man in a suit and tie stood there. He looked very young and handsome. However, because Blue Star people have long lifespans, Shi Yiqian could not judge him by his appearance. age.

However, this male's eyes had experience and wisdom that were inconsistent with his appearance. Shi Yiqian guessed that he was no longer young.

The male courted Shi Yiqian and bowed slightly, "Your Excellency Shi Yiqian, it's an honor to meet you. Let me introduce myself. I am An Chen, the special commissioner of the Joint Department of Women and Children. My position in the joint department is deputy minister. This is The first mission to 'Morning' is to welcome you to the Imperial Capital Star."

Shi Yiqian was a little surprised.

"Didn't he arrive tomorrow? Why——"

It was so sudden, and he was not prepared at all!

An Chen smiled and said: "Because you are the first X-level female in the history of the empire, my subordinates and I can't wait to see you. But - you are different from what I imagined."

Shi Yiqian raised his chin slightly, "Are you disappointed, Vice Minister An?"

He knew that his appearance was not the best among the females in their group, but it was still at the upper level. If this was what Deputy Minister An was referring to, then he really wanted to apologize.

Being born like this, he doesn't think his appearance is bad, and he is not prepared to undergo plastic surgery in pursuit of beauty like some other females.