34. An Egg

-----text-----

As soon as this comic version of the short story was published, it also aroused heated discussions among the majority of Star Net netizens.

“Cute, cute, cute!!!”

"Draw more!! Squatting update!!"

"Qianqian is my male idol! No refutation is allowed!"

"Pregnant Qianqian is so cute!! Please draw more!!"

"Can anyone guess whose little cub our Qianqian is carrying?"

"It must belong to the General!!"

"No matter whose it is, I think it should be the three companions!!"

"Maybe it belongs to Ji Yanxi?"

"Let me be fair, our Blue Star females never like to study. Qian Qian actually said she wanted to go to university. She is really an angel!

There is also a little story about this time! The painting style is fresh and cute, and the content is full of sweet daily life. Anyone with eyes can see how close Qian Qian is to his males! And the most important thing is that this little story was drawn by Qianqian and Ruinuo together! It’s really amazing! "

"I agree with you upstairs. I have the courage to say something. I hope my female father can't see it. I love my female father very much, but from a rational point of view, my female father is too squeamish, even to the point of being hypocritical.

I don’t want my female to be like my female father in the future. In addition to mating, I want to find a soul mate. "

"Isn't the one upstairs still an adult? When you become an adult, you will understand that you can't even find a female willing to mate with you, let alone a soul mate. Otherwise, you can find it in your dreams."

"Raise your hand, I disagree. It's true that I don't have a female partner yet, but after seeing how unruly my female father is, I'm really about to lose my illusions about females."

"I think I have the right to speak. I am a male who was abandoned by a female. Yes, I am not afraid of your jokes. My female divorced me.

The reason for the divorce is extremely ridiculous, just because one morning I brought him clothes that he didn't like. Females are really difficult to please. From that time on, I no longer had any illusions about females, so that I was so disheartened that I planned to spend the rest of my life alone.

But Yi Qiange gave me a glimmer of hope in females again, and I hope that other females in the empire can be as gentle and lovely as Yi Qiange. "

"This one is hidden, and my female is also pregnant. This is her second pregnancy. To be honest, our five husbands each have rich properties and can fully support our female.

Since he was pregnant, we have all taken care of him carefully, and we can come up with hundreds of tricks every day just for breakfast, but he is still extremely picky and emotionally unstable.

I would cry and lose my temper if I was even slightly unsatisfied. I was already exhausted when I had my first baby, and now I have my second baby.

I should have been looking forward to the birth of the cubs, but deep down in my heart I was afraid of the pregnancy, and even hoped that there would never be a third child.

Friends around me also said that their females were difficult to take care of after being pregnant. I originally thought that all females in the empire were like this, but I didn't expect that there were females like Yi Qian! I am really... jealous from the bottom of my heart, the males of your lord. "