25. The little wolf wakes up

-----text-----

After everyone else went out, facing Dr. Simon's serious face, Shi Yiqian also abandoned his distracting thoughts and told the story of the lovemaking process between himself and Ji Yanxi.

"You mean you feel Ji Yanxi's thoughts?" Dr. Simon grasped the key point.

"Yes..." Shi Yiqian nodded, his face turned red again, "I just... only felt Xiaolang's thoughts about me during that specific period of time. As for other things... I didn't feel it. arrive."

The thoughts about Shi Yiqian naturally refer to Ji Yanxi's unreserved love for him at that moment.

"Did you respond to him?" Dr. Simon asked.

Shi Yiqian blinked in confusion.

"Did you love him?" Dr. Simon explained. "Did you tell him in the spiritual world that you loved him?"

"I like him." Shi Yiqian did not hesitate on this point. As for love, he was not sure. It was a deeper feeling than liking. Shi Yiqian did not dare to say this word easily.

"I...I don't know if I told him in the spiritual world. I just feel very comfortable, more than a physical orgasm-"

"Do you feel your soul trembling?" Dr. Simon answered.

"Yes," Shi Yiqian's eyes lit up, "That's what it feels like."

For a moment, his mind went blank, and he felt so light that he could no longer feel the weight of his body.

To put it more bluntly, it's like taking some kind of addictive drug, truly ecstasy.

Dr. Simon nodded, "This is related to your physique. I think it is necessary for your males to understand, so please invite them in."

He turned around and ordered his assistant to come in and inject Ji Yanxi with nutritional supplements.

Shi Yiqian called the four males waiting outside.

"Your Excellency Shi Yiqian and Ji Yanxi have a spiritual resonance." Dr. Simon's tone was filled with excitement, full of passion for exploration like every scholar encountering unknown objects.

"This kind of resonance is two-way and only occurs under certain circumstances - when a female and a male fall in love, they mate and combine according to the laws of nature, their bodies and minds are synchronized, and they reach climax at the same time, there will be a chance A spiritual resonance occurs.”

"General," Dr. Simon bowed to Eric, suppressing the burning in his eyes, and said, "As far as I know, there has been no mating record that can produce spiritual resonance in the empire for at least five hundred years."

"I don't know if you all know this kind of history. In fact, in ancient times, the empire was not an empire, and there were not so many galaxies."

"At that time, the gap between male and female ratios was not as big as it is now, and the status of females was naturally far less precious than it is now."

"Usually one female and two males form a family, and the female will also cultivate the land, work hard, and raise the cubs herself."

"During that period, spiritual resonance between females and males was extremely common, and females and males in almost every family would have spiritual resonance."

"Later, due to various reasons, the number of females gradually became scarce. Females had to mate with more males to ensure the reproduction of the population. However, the number of spiritual resonances between males and females decreased sharply."

"Before the last record of spiritual resonance, such things rarely happened in the empire. There would only be one case every few decades, and after that it would disappear completely."