31. Chris left (H)

-----text-----

"The nectar has been spilled." Ji Jun said.

The lotus leaf was thrown aside by Ruinuo, and the nectar inside flowed to the ground. The air was filled with a sweet fragrance. I don't know if it was the fragrance of the nectar or the fragrance of Shi Yiqian's body.

But who cares?

Ruinuo blocked Shi Yiqian's lips regardless of the intensity, and inserted his hardened penis straight into Shi Yiqian's female hole, reaching the deepest point in one fell swoop.

"Ah...ah..."

The sudden intrusion caught Shi Yiqian off guard, and made him feel so good that his waist and eyes were numb, and his legs were so weak that they were trembling.

At this moment, Shi Yiqian didn't need foreplay at all. His body had already been opened for Ruinuo. He just wanted the big cock to penetrate him. Caressing would only become torture.

Ruinuo seemed to be connected with Shi Yiqian. He held Shi Yiqian in his arms, held his round ass with his big hands, and let him ride on her. The huge penis buried in his body began to thrust upwards.

"Ah...ah...Rino...so comfortable..."

Shi Yiqian's eyes were filled with mist, and his blurred gaze fell on Ruinuo's face. He saw himself in Ruinuo's amber eyes.

He took the initiative to kiss Ruinuo's lips, and their lips and teeth were linked to each other.

Ji Jun caressed the skin of Shi Yiqian's chest from behind and slid it onto his breasts, slowly moving in circles. His fingers occasionally brushed against the sensitive nipples, but did not stop, deliberately provoking Shi Yiqian's nipples. desire.

"Are you uncomfortable having sex with me?" Ji Jun's lips were close to Shi Yiqian's ear, and a sour voice sounded.

He gently bit Shi Yiqian's ear, stretched out his tongue and licked Shi Yiqian's ear erotically, making a sticky and lustful sound.

"Hmm... Ah Jun..." Such stimulation made Shi Yiqian even more sensitive, and more vaginal fluid flowed out of her vagina.

"Doing it with Ah Jun... it's also comfortable... ah..."

Ji Jun touched his lips with his finger and chuckled softly: "Sure enough, eating nectar will make me happy."

"I didn't..." Shi Yiqian groaned, "What I said...is true..."

"I'm teasing you." Ji Jun lowered his head to kiss the back of Qian's neck, trailing dense and passionate kisses down his spine.

"Ah...Ajun...no, don't..."

Shi Yiqian never knew that his back could be so sensitive. Wherever Ji Jun's lips passed, a tingling current would flow to his limbs.

He wanted to escape this kind of pleasure, but he couldn't bear it and wanted more.

"You want it." Ji Jun's hoarse voice was full of lust.

His lips kissed the crack of Shi Yiqian's buttocks.

The current positions of Shi Yiqian and Rui Nuo made it inconvenient for Ji Jun to lick Shi Yiqian's back hole. He could only use the tip of his tongue to lick back and forth at the deep butt crack.

Just like this, Shi Yiqian couldn't bear it and screamed loudly. His female hole contracted even more violently, which made Ruinuo so happy that he couldn't help but cry out.

Ji Jun used two fingers to rub the entrance of Shi Yiqian's back hole, pressing it gently, as if he wanted to smooth out the wrinkles there.

Shi Yiqian's back hole was also very sensitive. When the female hole in the front was eating Ruinuo's big cock, the small mouth in the back also contracted and overflowed with smooth vaginal fluid.