45. Chris is back

-----text-----

"Is Chris here?!" Shi Yiqian was dressed up and couldn't sit still at all. He kept walking around the living room anxiously.

"Baby, you are so dazzling that my eyes are dazzled." Windsor sighed helplessly, grabbed Shi Yiqian's waist, and held him in her arms.

"Well……"

Windsor pressed his lips down and kissed Shi Yiqian unscrupulously, kissing him until he was breathless and temporarily forgot about Chris.

After the kiss ended, Shi Yiqian glared at His Majesty the Emperor with an angry look, blushed and said, "There are still many people watching!"

Receiving foreign guests in the name of the empire is a national event. On such an important and serious occasion, can't this Dragon Clan be more reserved?

"To prevent you from thinking wildly." Windsor smiled softly and shaved Yi Qian's red cheeks.

The ministers present all smiled and showed goodwill. His Majesty and the Queen had a good relationship, which everyone was happy to see. As for the honor guard, they pretended not to see it.

Without letting everyone wait long, His Majesty Chris, the new emperor of the Lion Flame Empire, entered the hall accompanied by several officials.

When the tall figure appeared at the door, Shi Yiqian's eyes instantly fell on him and he could no longer look away.

"Chris..." Shi Yiqian's eyes were red and he murmured in a low voice.

After several years of not seeing each other, his big lion has become more and more stable, and his fierce temperament makes people dare not look directly at him.

Because it was a formal occasion, Chris wore a well-tailored navy blue suit with gold tassels on the shoulders. The waistline of the top created a slim waist line. His legs were slender and powerful, and his feet were knee-length. Military boots.

However, the most eye-catching thing is the gorgeous half of the mask on his face.

The half of the face that was not covered by the mask was flawless, with a smile in his green eyes, and he was talking politely to His Majesty Windsor.

Shi Yiqian followed Windsor as the queen, but he couldn't hear what Windsor and Chris were saying at all, and stared at Chris with his eyes.

Shi Yiqian didn't know when the meeting between the two emperors ended. He mechanically followed the etiquette officer's instructions and finished what he was supposed to do. His mind was already stuck on Chris.

Everyone left, and only Shi Yiqian and Chris were left in the lounge.

"Baby..." Chris couldn't control himself anymore and hugged Shi Yiqian tightly, as if he wanted to rub him into his own bones and blood, even his voice was trembling.

The person he missed so much was finally back in his arms.

Chris couldn't wait to warm up to Shi Yiqian. The kiss was so passionate, licking and sucking from various angles, leaving no gaps, as if he wanted to take Shi Yiqian apart and eat him into his belly.

"Um...well..."

Shi Yiqian responded enthusiastically to Chris, but unfortunately he was unable to do so. Under Chris's excitement, he could only passively bear it.

It was just a passionate kiss, and emotions surged from time to time, and the body was moist for Chris.

"Chris..."

I don't know how long they kissed, but Chris finally reluctantly let go of Shi Yiqian.

Shi Yiqian gasped and stared at Chris closely, "I miss you so much. You haven't contacted me for so long, and you haven't even received any news -"