35.

-----text-----

Eric's kiss was gentle, but also very passionate.

Shi Yiqian was out of breath not long after, his body's desire was aroused, and he subconsciously pushed himself into the General's arms.

"Um……"

He could feel his penis hardening between his legs, pressing against General Eric.

In recent days, the males were afraid of hurting Shi Yiqian, so they didn't have sex with him. Shi Yiqian's sensitive body had long been dissatisfied with desire.

During the General's passionate kiss, his vagina was so excited that semen flowed out, making his underwear wet and clinging wetly to his vaginal flesh.

The faint scent of smiling flowers floated in the air, mixed with Shi Yiqian's pheromones, making Eric's blood surge.

Shi Yiqian's pants were peeled off, and Eric spread his legs. His golden eyes stared at the pink vagina. Shi Yiqian shyly covered his eyes with his arms. Although he had had deep contact with the general, But it still feels shameful to open your body in front of the other person like this.

The female hole was so beautiful, it was smooth around, with no hair at all, and the penis was pink and straight, with crystal tears overflowing from the top. At this moment, under Eric's gaze, the hole below was opening and shrinking.

Eric's eyes dimmed, he lowered his head and stuck out the tip of his tongue to lick it.

"ah……!"

Shi Yiqian gasped and subconsciously wanted to clamp his legs together, but Eric's big hands held his thighs and spread his legs further apart.

"No... Wu... General..." An unbearable moan escaped from Shi Yiqian's mouth.

His two labia were carefully licked, and the tip of his flexible tongue licked the opening of the hole, imitating the thrusting movement, and thrust in one at a time.

Shi Yiqian simply couldn't imagine the usually serious-looking General licking his vagina.

Just thinking about it made him so excited that his whole body turned red, and his hole couldn't stop shrinking.

"Ah...General...ah..."

The cry from the female he loved so much was like a top aphrodisiac to Eric. His breathing gradually became heavier, and the tip of his tongue licked the small piece of flesh wrapped by the labia.

"Ah——!" Shi Yiqian suddenly trembled, and the overly intense pleasure caused his hole to spurt out a large amount of juice.

The swollen and swollen little bean was so sensitive that after only a few licks from her vagina, semen continued to spurt out, making Eric's chin and the sofa below wet.

Shi Yiqian's toes curled up and tears welled up in his eyes. He bit the fingers of one hand, trying to hide his moans, and clasped the sofa beneath him with the other hand.

"Um...well..."

He heard General Eric say: "Cry it out, I like to hear it."

Shi Yiqian still felt ashamed.

The speed of Eric's tongue gradually increased, and the rough tongue coating kept brushing against the sensitive clitoris, and occasionally poked into the hole.

The pleasure accumulated more and more, and finally gathered together and reached the peak.

"Ahh...!"

Shi Yiqian finally couldn't help but screamed loudly. At the same moment, his female hole spurted out a large amount of transparent semen, and the penis in front also spurted out white semen, which splashed on his own vagina. On the belly.