09. Platinum Dragon Clan

-----text-----

Stimulated by Shi Yiqian's answer, Ji Yanxi could no longer bear it. He roared, pressed his glans against Shi Yiqian's cervix, and semen spurted out.

Ji Yanxi's fangs were exposed, and he bit down on Qian Qian's Adam's apple.

He couldn't help but turned into a wolf again. The big wolf hugged Shi Yiqian with his front paws and purred happily: "Yiqian, I like you so much!"

The extraordinarily huge penis in wolf form was embedded in Shi Yiqian's female hole, and it was so hot that Shi Yiqian subconsciously contracted his lower abdomen.

"Hiss...ah..." The big wolf made a comfortable cry, and the boy's voice was a little aggrieved, "...you bite me again."

Ji Jun couldn't bear it anymore and slapped Ji Yanxi on the head, "That's enough! Come out! Change back!"

The big wolf grabbed Shi Yiqian and pushed him into his arms, saying, "No, I won't come out. I want to insert him into Yiqian's pussy. It feels so comfortable in here."

Ji Jun said angrily: "Why don't you transform me back into a human form! Are you trying to break Yi Qian?"

"...Oh." Ji Yanxi reluctantly agreed, transformed back into human form, held Shi Yiqian in his arms, lowered his head and kept kissing him.

Shi Yiqian wondered if Ji Yanxi would be licked with saliva all over his face if he were still in wolf form right now.

In fact, Ji Yanxi's penis had softened a bit just now. At that size, it was still acceptable, but if it were really made in wolf shape, it would definitely not work.

Shi Yiqian quite liked the furry feeling of holding Ji Yanxi in wolf form, but he was too embarrassed to say it.

Ji Yanxi covered Shi Yiqian's belly with one hand and said happily: "There must be my little wolf cub here already!"

Ji Jun said angrily: "If there really is a wolf cub, it should be mine. Even if it's not mine, it must be an insect egg or a lion cub."

It means first come, first served. Ji Yanxi had sex with Shi Yiqian twice. No, strictly speaking, it was only once, and the first instant ejaculation did not count.

Ji Jun and the others had been with Shi Yi for a thousand days and seven nights, so if she got pregnant, it should be theirs.

"That's not necessarily true..." Ji Yanxi said unconvinced and looked at Shi Yiqian again, "Yiqian, let's do it again! Make a little wolf cub quickly! It's best to have a little female, as beautiful as you. female!"

Shi Yiqian couldn't laugh or cry, "You are just a wolf cub yourself. If you are really pregnant, you will be a wolf cub."

And besides, it is not that easy to get pregnant. The life span of Blue Star people is as long as five hundred years, and the reproductive period of females is as long as four hundred years. They will gradually lose their fertility in the last hundred years and will age near the end of their life span.

If the fertility rate were normal, the galaxy would have exploded in population.

Ji Yanxi rubbed his already hardened penis against the entrance of the female hole, "It's because it's not easy to get pregnant, so we have to mate more often. Also, don't call me little wolf cub!"

As soon as he lowered his waist, his thick and hard penis pushed deep into the female vagina.

"Ah... so deep..."

Shi Yiqian gasped and his legs automatically wrapped around Ji Yanxi's waist.

A new round of conquest has begun.