06. Ruino lost control (H)

-----text-----

The vast number of netizens on Xingwang are all discussing Shi Yiqian intensely.

"Seven days! It's so scary!"

"Upstairs, Seven Days is not the scariest thing. The scariest thing is that all three of his males have transformed into beasts!"

"I really want to know what this female's pheromone smells like! Even I, the bystander, can feel the madness of those three males! I can't control my animal instinct at all!"

"Oh my God! Look, look! That butterfly tribe has wings again! I feel like he is about to die on Lord Shi Yiqian's body!"

"My male idol is indeed my male idol, he's so awesome!"

"I also want to try what it feels like to die!"

“Want to try +1”

"I want to go on a date with the male god woo woo woo..."

"Please, please turn me over!!!"

["Milk Soap" gave away one million star coins in Shi Yiqian's live broadcast room. 】

"Milk Soap: I am self-aware. A real husband would not dare to think about it. I only want a side husband!"

"We are looking for the side husband of a male god!"

"The person upstairs didn't even give us a dime of star coins. Why do you still want the position of side husband?"

["I am a poor man" gave away five million star coins in Shi Yiqian's live broadcast room. 】

"Fuck! Shenhao!"

"Where did the boss come from?"

"The show is still a big boss show."

"You can't afford to offend."

"I am a poor man: I want to be a real husband!"

"Boss, you may be overthinking. We have a female of the level of a thousand male gods, but you only have five million and you want to be a real husband? You may be dreaming."

"The poor guy probably hasn't woken up yet, hahahaha!"

["What's wrong with me" gave away 500,000 star coins in Shi Yiqian's live broadcast room. 】

"What's wrong with me: I'm really poor. I may not be able to find a side husband, but if I ask for your favor, I can go on a date with you!"

"Asking for a date!!"

"Seeking a date +1"

"Seeking a date +2"

Shi Yiqian aroused people's passion on the star network, but where everyone could not see, his three companion males were facing a serious problem.

When Shi Yiqian finally fell into a deep sleep, in the temporarily transformed medical room in the villa, the medical officer Ku glanced at the three males in front of him one by one with a serious face.

The tentacles on Ruinuo's head could not be retracted. His half-naked upper body was covered with magnificent and complicated patterns, which were unique to the butterfly tribe. The wings on his back were only retracted after he drank a large bottle of energy potion.

The wolf-like characteristics on Ji Jun's body were also unable to transform into a completely humanoid form, showing pointy ears and a big furry tail. He could no longer control his animal nature.

Chris's condition is not much better. Like Ji Jun, he can't retract his ears, fangs, and tail.

"We can't go on any longer," Cook warned. "The instrument collected Sir Shi Yiqian's pheromones and blood components. The results showed that his estrus period is far from over. It is only half over now. When he When you wake up after a full sleep this time, it is very likely that the pheromones will be even more intense, and you will not be able to bear it by then."