36. Qianqian live broadcast

-----text-----

After endless calls from fans, Shi Yiqian finally went live.

In the picture, Shi Yiqian's belly had a slight curve, but this did not affect his figure, and his temperament even became more friendly because of it.

Shi Yiqian had been mentally prepared for the possibility of pregnancy for a long time. Pregnancy was a good thing that everyone envied in Blue Star. This made him abandon the little burden in his mind and face his bulging belly openly and calmly.

Although he had no experience in giving birth to a child, he seemed to feel the connection between himself and the little life in his belly more every day than the day before.

Shi Yiqian greeted the camera: "Hi! Hello everyone, I have been cooped up at home by a few males for many days. Finally, the three-month period of instability has passed. I can go out today!"

"Rui Nuo and Ji Jun are with me. Why didn't the general come? The general has something to deal with."

"You asked me if I would be unhappy if the general didn't come? Why should I be unhappy? I already have a male with me. It's not a life and death crisis. There is no need for the general to sacrifice his working time to accompany me."

Shi Yiqianzheng, Rui Nuo and Ji Jun got off the maglev car and arrived at a private handmade clothing store.

Winged camera robots followed them.

There are only a few words displayed on the robot's screen, so the most frequently asked questions are selected from the numerous messages.

If Shi Yiqian could see his live barrage at this moment, he would find that the entire screen was covered with dense text! Even the network is experiencing glitches.

"Ahhhhhhh Qianqian is even more beautiful after becoming pregnant!!!"

“Qianqian is still as considerate as ever!!”

"You look good too. Eat more and gain weight!"

The tailor in the clothing store seemed to know Rui Nuo. He greeted Rui Nuo politely when he saw him. When he saw Shi Yi Qian, his face turned red with excitement.

"Yi, Your Excellency Yiqian! I, Harriman, am your fan!"

"Hello." Shi Yiqian smiled and nodded.

Harriman looked like he was about to faint, "Father God! You have such a beautiful smile!"

Shi Yiqian felt strange about his exaggeration, but still said politely: "Thank you."

Unexpectedly, Harriman blushed even more after hearing this.

Since he was outside, Shi Yiqian couldn't ask Ruinuo.

Harriman graciously ushered them into the store.

Spread out in front of her were baby clothes.

They are all the same styles that Yiqian and Ruinuo drew together last time.

Shi Yiqian fell in love almost at first sight.

The patterns on the clothes painted by Ruinuo are pink and cute, probably out of selfish motives. He used many cartoon butterfly graphics, but the design was very simple and not dazzling.

Most of the paintings Shi Yiqian painted were ancient auspicious patterns from his previous life, and Ruinuo helped him modify them. The resulting clothes were bold in color and extremely festive.

"It's really done. It's great!" Shi Yiqian picked up a top that was no bigger than two palms and put the soft fabric against his face to feel it for a while. "This fabric is also very soft. We Your baby will look great in it!"