08. Little Wolf (H)

-----text-----

In the afternoon, Ji Jun's younger brother Ji Yanxi came.

Ji Yanxi has just turned eighteen this year. He is the most talented male of the Ji family's generation and a freshman at the Blue Star Empire's First Military Academy.

There are many families like the Ji family in the Blue Star Empire. The clan has a large number of people. In order to have the one in a million possibility of meeting an A-level female, a child between 6 and 10 years old is selected from the family to go to "Morning Light" every year. Be the companion male of the little females.

And Ji Jun was the one who was selected that year.

If the awakening level of the female accompanied by Ji Jun is lower than A level, then Ji Jun will help that female to accept other young males below A level in the family more quickly, creating favorable opportunities for the next generation.

If the accompanying female is A-level, as long as there is one A-level female in ten years, their investment will not be in vain!

At that time, it happens that the moon is first to be near the water tower.

Send qualified A-level unmarried young males in the family to this female.

With Ji Jun around, females are more likely to accept Ji Jun's brothers.

The consequence of this is that at least two-thirds of the husbands around a female come from families with three companion males.

In the "morning light", 90% of the male companions around the little females come from major families in the ten galaxies of Blue Star.

In other words, females are like a certain resource, controlled by most nobles.

Only females with talents below C level will be sent to the world of civilians.

To put it bluntly, it’s all about reproduction.

Of course the nobles wanted offspring with stronger genes.

Under the unspoken rule of survival of the fittest, most females with A-level talents will be born from noble families.

There are very few females with high-level talents among the common people.

Even though the empire raised all the females together, it did not prevent family members from visiting, so females born into noble families were treated like treasures from childhood.

Therefore, the characters of females have been pampered and become more and more squeamish, and because of the empire's tolerance for females in all aspects - they don't need to learn too advanced knowledge, nor do they need to have too much force value.

Until now, the females of Blue Star have gradually become mindless vases.

Ji Yanxi is a tall boy who looks to be over two meters tall. He has the same black hair and eyes as Ji Jun and a handsome face. When he came, he was still wearing the uniform of the military academy. The close-fitting uniform wrapped around his strong body and his legs were straight. Powerful, with short boots on his feet, the smell of male hormones hits his face.

It seemed like that, but his nervousness was revealed as soon as he opened his mouth.

"Brother, my female - no, I mean Shi Yiqian - he, is he really willing? He has never seen me before..."

Ji Yanxi looked at the ears on his brother's head that couldn't be retracted, restrained his nervousness, and asked stammeringly.

On the way here, he had already watched the live broadcast of Shi Yiqian's estrus on Star Network.