14. is sealed

-----text-----

Blue Star Imperial Capital.

Shi Yiqian has been staying in a villa-style hotel arranged by the United Ministry for a week, and today is his enthronement ceremony.

This week was not easy for Shi Yiqian. Although the United Ministry sent a large number of bodyguards to protect him, Shi Yiqian kept out all visitors because he needed to prepare for the enshrinement ceremony.

But there are still some privileged people who cannot be stopped.

Fortunately, there were not many such people. During this period, Shi Yiqian met four members of the parliament, two dukes, and a prince from the Platinum Dragon Clan.

The other thing is making dresses. An Chen reminded Shi Yiqian that within three months after he was granted the title, he would be invited to various banquets and he would need to prepare at least a hundred sets of dresses.

Trying on clothes is really tiring.

"Given that your talent level is too high, the most powerful noble families in the imperial capital have already set their sights on you," An Chen said, "and you cannot refuse the date invitations from these noble children."

"If you don't want to be too troubled, it's best to choose five main husbands to get married as soon as possible after being conferred."

"Although doing this may not dissuade the nobles from sending outstanding young males from their families to you. After all, you still have ten side husband positions, but at least you will not use any means to fight for the head husband position. Ten positions There’s enough.”

"In addition, many males gave you star coins in the live broadcast room when you were in estrus. Even though there is no live broadcast now and you can only watch the videos from that time, until now, there are still people giving you gifts."

"According to the laws of the empire, you must regularly date the top ten people who give the most gifts to appease them."

"Of course, there's no rule saying you have to have sex with the person you're dating. It's entirely up to you whether you want to mate with them or not."

Shi Yiqian:…………

Shi Yiqian cursed in his heart.

He thought that as long as there were five main husbands, and then the ten side husbands would be delayed first.

It seems that with his current talent level, fifteen husbands will definitely be gathered together, right?

Although he likes having a harem, fifteen is really too many, okay?

His small frame will be too much for him.

As for dating fans in the live broadcast room, he doesn't mind too much. After all, others gave him so many star coins, so dating is reasonable, and there is no need to mate with them. He can accept this obligation.

He already has four males, Rui Nuo, Ji Jun, Chris and wolf wolf Ji Yanxi. Does this mean there are eleven more? !

Shi Yiqian closed his eyes and thought about it for a while. Fifteen handsome men of all kinds were lying naked on the super large bed and waving to him, and he suddenly shuddered.

No no no! He definitely can't have so many husbands!

There must be five main husbands, this is not negotiable, but he must hold on to the side husbands!

Anyway, dragging it won't break the law.

If it weren't for the fact that Ruinuo and the others were so different in rank from him, Shi Yiqian had actually planned to apply to the council to have them become his official husbands directly.