41. My little princess

-----text-----

During the continuous climax, Shi Yiqian suddenly felt another force.

It was a shock that came from the depths of the soul, and the surging love swept over him, like a flash flood, making Shi Shi tremble all over, and an uncontrollable moan rushed out of his throat.

"ah……"

"General..."

The brain is dizzy.

How could he...how could he...

The pleasure was beyond his endurance, and Shi Yiqian's vision went dark and he completely lost consciousness.

When he woke up again, several males and Dr. Simon were surrounding Shi Yiqian, and one of his hands was still tightly held by General Eric.

"Qianqian!" Ruinuo stepped forward in surprise.

Ji Jun breathed a sigh of relief, "Finally woke up, you scared us."

Shi Yiqian's face couldn't help but turn red. He knew the reason for his coma.

When they had sex with General Eric before, they had a brief mental connection, but within that short period of time, he felt the crazy love for him hidden under General Eric's cold appearance.

The pleasure from the soul was far greater than the pleasure from the body, so he fell into a coma in disgrace.

Shi Yiqian looked at General Eric, who was also looking back at him, his golden eyes filled with love and radiant.

Since he can establish a spiritual connection with the General, it means that his feelings for General Eric have gone beyond liking, and it is a love that is deeper than liking.

How could Eric not be happy?

Dr. Simon interrupted the look between Shi Yiqian and General Eric and said, "I have news to tell you. You'd better be mentally prepared."

"There are signs of premature birth." Dr. Simon looked solemn. "If you know who the biological father is, you can understand some problems."

"The gestation period of platinum dragon cubs is twenty-eight to thirty weeks, which is about seven months. Starting from the fifth month, the cubs will grow up rapidly and absorb the nutrients from the female and father's body. Now there are still two It will be five months old this week, and the level of this litter will be very high, so it will need more nutrients."

"Without adequate nutrition in the third trimester of pregnancy, the child is very likely to be born prematurely. You should know that the consequences of premature birth are weak constitution and stunted development of the cubs..."

"Also, the damage to the pregnant body is also very huge."

General Eric motioned to Dr. Simon to continue.

While Shi Yiqian was in coma, Dr. Simon already knew who the egg in his stomach belonged to.

Ji Jun and Ruinuo knew earlier than Dr. Simon. It was impossible for them not to pay attention to such a prosperous event as the expeditionary force's triumph. Therefore, they saw the Prince of Windsor, and then they realized that the dragon who helped their baby survive the estrus period was. he.

Later, Shi Yiqian also wanted to understand why the Prince of Windsor suddenly confessed his identity at the banquet last night.

If the Prince of Windsor hadn't told him, Ji Jun and Ruinuo would have told Shi Yiqian after he returned home.

It is certainly better to tell it from your own mouth than to know it from others.

At this moment, Shi Yiqian felt that since Dr. Simon raised the issue of premature birth, with his knowledge, he should know the solution.