22. I want to get married today

-----text-----

At the same time, the young males in the Empire's First Military Academy were also discussing Eric's declaration.

"The general is domineering!"

"You are indeed the person I admire!"

"Does the general mean by posting this video that he wants to monopolize Mr. Yi Qian for four years?"

"Are you stupid? Your Excellency Yiqian also has three companion males, how can he be considered exclusive?"

"Even if it's not monopoly, it still prevents more males from distracting Mr. Yi Qian's energy!"

"Yes, at least in these four years, Your Excellency Yi Qian will only have one official husband."

"Twenty years old? Isn't that the limited time that the imperial law stipulates that a female must have five official husbands?"

"Yes! This will not make Mr. Yiqian violate the rules! So I said that General Eric is really smart."

"Of course, otherwise how could you be in charge of the ninth galaxy?"

It was exactly noon, and the military cadets gathered in the restaurant to have lunch.

Ji Yanxi was also with his classmates. When he learned the news that Shi Yiqian and Eric were married, he was so angry that he couldn't even eat. He crossed his arms and stared at the person in front of him with gritted teeth. The dinner plate is like glaring at an enemy.

Duan Jiaying, one of Ji Yanxi's classmates, patted him on the shoulder, "What's wrong with you? Did someone offend you just now?"

Because they have the same blood, both come from the same galaxy, and both have black hair and black eyes, Ji Yanxi and Duan Jiaying became good friends after they entered school.

Ji Yanxi shook his head and said, "It's nothing."

But his expression was obviously not like this, he was obviously very angry.

Eddie, one of the same students who was eating with them, smiled and said: "Are you envious that Mr. Yiqian and General Eric got married? Or are you thinking about the female?"

Eddie winked at the people around him and showed an obscene expression that "everyone understands". He missed being a female, which meant he was feeling sexually attracted to him.

Males of their age are already in puberty. Most of them have never seen a female of the same age. Their hormones have nowhere to release. They can only relieve their physiological needs by watching live broadcasts of females on the Star Network. Who has not Have you ever dreamed of a female when you were dreaming?

The young males sitting around them burst out laughing.

Ji Yanxi blushed and said angrily: "I didn't think about other females! I already have a female!"

The students in the same period obviously didn't believe it.

"Is it true? You haven't graduated yet? Are there any females willing to have you?"

"Then what does your female look like? Let's see!"

"You couldn't have hooked up with some female on the Star Network, right? Brother, you are too naive, do you take that kind of one-night stand seriously?"

"Yeah, unless the female is really willing to marry you, then it's called 'your female', not hooking up or anything like that."

"You haven't graduated, you don't have military merit, you don't have money, just because you have a good family background and a high rank? But don't you think about it, how many males who have a better family background than you, have military merit, are rich, and can take care of people are not married? The females have never been married since 'Chen Xi' 'Everyone was robbed as soon as it came out. It's your turn, so stop dreaming!"