27. Adult Travel (H)

-----text-----

Chapter 27 Adult Travel (H)

That night, Shi Yiqian's plan to try spiritual resonance with his three male companions failed to materialize.

Because these three males took Shi Yiqian on a quick trip.

After boarding the starship, Shi Yiqiandu was still wondering whether he had indulged them too much.

But when he saw those three pairs of pleading eyes, he softened his heart and agreed to them.

Raynor said they were going to the second galaxy, his hometown.

Ruino's home is on the main star of the second galaxy, "Deep Blue." The starship used space jumping technology and the travel time between the two galaxies to reach "Deep Blue" in just half a month.

They took the spaceship instead, and finally landed in a valley one night.

Shi Yiqian was hugged by Chris and jumped out of the spacecraft. His nose immediately smelled the fresh scent of plants. The night wind blew by, bringing a faint fragrance of flowers. There were stars in the sky, and a silver light belt extended to the distant sky. , it was pitch black all around, and there was the sound of insects chirping in my ears.

He was used to seeing the towering alloy buildings on the Imperial City, the densely packed maglev vehicles that constantly shuttled through the air, the cold high-tech city, and the pristine beauty, which was a great enjoyment for Shi Yiqian.

"Are we going to camp?" Shi Yiqian looked around but couldn't find a house.

Ruinuo walked up behind him, looked at the time, and said, "Fortunately, I caught up."

"Catch up--" What?

The remaining two words disappeared into Shi Yiqian's throat. Just as Ruinuo's words fell, sporadic rays of light floated out from in front of Shi Yiqian.

Gradually, light appeared in all directions. These lights were composed of smooth lines, as if the light was rimming the outline of the butterfly's wings, and there were two flashing light spots on the antennae. They were blue. , green, red, yellow and purple, almost drowning Shi Yiqian and them, like a huge hallucination.

A few light spots came and stayed on Shi Yiqian's head and shoulders, and then flew away lightly after a moment.

"This is a specialty of this valley, moonlight butterflies. They only shine in specific seasons." Ruinuo hugged Shi Yiqian from behind and kissed the tip of his ear. "This is an adult gift for you, do you like it?" "

The warm breath he exhaled when he spoke fell on Shi Yiqian's auricles, making Shi Yiqian feel an electric current flowing along the auricles throughout his body. His face turned red and he nodded vigorously.

"I want you..." Ruinuo's breathing became heavier, and when his lips came together, he kissed the side of his neck and murmured in a low voice.

Shi Yiqian was infected by the desire he conveyed, and the soft touch on the side of his neck was numb, making his legs weak.

This Moonlight Butterfly's costumed performance only lasted a few minutes. Before Shi Yi Qiandu could react, the flickering light around him disappeared, which was a pity.

"Don't worry," Ruinuo said softly, "We will stay here for a while, and we can watch again tomorrow night."

Shi Yiqian said softly "Hmm".

"There is a treehouse over there, I will take you there." After Ruinuo finished speaking, the beautiful butterfly wings on his back spread out gracefully, fanning through the air, and flew upwards with Shi Yiqian.