39. You are sweeter than dessert

-----text-----

A projector projected a holographic image in the center of the study.

The scene seemed to be a scene from a period TV series. The buildings inside were antique, and the noble men wearing wide-sleeved robes were chatting happily.

Is this... an excerpt from a TV series?

Shi Yi watched the scene in front of him with a thousand eyes. In just one minute, the camera changed and turned into a collapsed high-rise building covered with dense plants, a large area of ruins, and a collapsed city.

The camera zoomed out, and the vegetation became more lush. At first glance, it was all rich green. The once modern city was buried, and many small animals were walking through the forest.

The projection ended quickly. Shi Yiqian took a deep breath and blinked his dry eyes.

"This is an image detected by a reconnaissance aircraft, and the previous image was analyzed in a broken instrument," the Prince of Windsor said, "Of course, this is just a short section. I think you designed it The patterns on the baby clothes were similar to some of the patterns in the TV show, so I came up with the idea of replicating a store like that.”

"You really liked it."

"The scene behind..." Shi Yiqian asked hesitantly, "Is that what the planet looks like now?"

"Yes," Prince Windsor nodded. "This planet should have once had a civilization of highly intelligent races, but it was destroyed for unknown reasons. Now it has returned to its original state."

Shi Yiqian fell silent.

He couldn't describe how he felt now.

Originally, he had great expectations, thinking that he had found the earth. Even if he could not go back to the beginning, there might be a slight possibility to go back and see the place where he lived in his previous life.

But now, there is nothing.

Human civilization on Earth ceases to exist.

nothing left.

In shock, his chin was lifted up.

Shi Yiqian was forced to raise his head and look at the handsome face in front of him.

"Don't cry," the magnetic male voice was extremely pleasant, and his deep blue eyes gave people the illusion of being cherished, "The way you look breaks my heart."

I didn't cry.

Before Shi Yi Qian could say anything, he felt the Prince of Windsor's thumb gently wiping his face. The other party put his moist thumb to his lips and licked it. The action was indescribably sultry. .

Shi Yiqian pushed him away in a hurry, wiped his face randomly, and sure enough, he felt tears.

He didn't even know when the tears came out.

So shameful.

Shi Yiqian lowered his head, wiped away his tears with the back of his hand, sniffed, and quickly sorted out his emotions.

Crying is a trivial matter. What he fears most now is that the Prince of Windsor will ask him why he knows about the things on that planet and why he is crying.

However, after being anxious for a long time, the Prince of Windsor ignored his abnormality and stretched out his hand towards him as if he didn't care at all.

"When people are unhappy, food is often the best comfort." The silver-haired male raised the corners of his lips, wrapped Shi Yiqian's hand in his, and led him towards the kitchen.