44. My little lion

-----text-----

The strong participation of Academia Sinica soon changed the situation, and more and more people who had not come forward before began to speak out.

In this smokeless war, the females on "Morning Light" were sent back to their hometowns in batches one after another.

Some are happy and some are sad.

Most females with slightly better family backgrounds are not averse to going home, and their companion males will always be with them. Their lives after returning home are not much different from those on "Morning Light".

The females whose family background is not so good or even poor are not willing to go home.

The welfare provided by the government has been halved, their families are no longer able to provide high-quality living conditions, and they may not be able to find high-ranking male husbands in the future. Of course, these females are not willing.

However, gradually, the supporters began to gain the upper hand, overwhelming the villains step by step.

As we all know, in the past when "Morning Sun" existed, the position of accompanying males around the little females had always been controlled by major families. Those families were either rich or noble, and "rich" had to be very rich.

A family with a certain amount of assets, but not a powerful one, cannot send the young male in the family to "Morning Light".

After the young females reach adulthood, most of their future five husbands and ten side husbands will come from the families of the companion males.

Females are like a kind of resource, controlled by aristocratic families. This also causes the chance of males from middle-class families to marry females to become even lower, not to mention the vast majority of civilians in the empire. In some remote areas, Some males may never see a female in their lifetime and can only comfort themselves by chatting through the Star Network.

"Morning Light" was abolished. From now on, females are no longer a disguised "resource", and the chances of civilians marrying females are greatly increased.

After the males slowly reacted, they immediately realized the benefits of His Majesty's new emperor's decree.

What is even more exciting is that His Majesty the new emperor decreed that in order to cultivate the female's ability to live independently, the number of companion males will be reduced from three to two, and the local government's joint female and children branch will be responsible for selecting.

Of course, doing so still cannot prevent the position of the companion male from being controlled by local dignitaries.

But it is hard to make a fortune in one go. The removal of "Morning Light" has already caused the big families to lose a lot of benefits. If it is more stringent and even this little privilege is not given, the new policy may not be implemented smoothly.

To completely change the status quo, it still needs to be done step by step.

Three months later, the opposition's voice has faded.

For females whose family conditions are not good, the government also provides corresponding generous subsidies. The females find that living at home is no different from living on "Morning Light", and they go to school with males equally, and they can get to know more people. Males, the male father and brothers of the family dote on them equally.

It seems...this kind of life is also very good?

After calming down this group of females, a few months later, the objections gradually disappeared and the empire returned to calm. Females who returned home began to become active on the star network.