43. My Queen

-----text-----

In September of Star Calendar 4314, when the baby dragon was three months old, His Majesty Cecil, the Blue Star Emperor, gave way to Crown Prince Windsor and was honored as the Supreme Emperor.

The new emperor, His Majesty Windsor, succeeded to the throne and began drastic reforms. An order was issued - all underage females on the "Morning" were required to return to their hometowns and remove the functions of the "Morning" satellite.

This decree means that females will no longer be kept in captivity by the empire in disguise, but at the same time, females will also lose half of their privileges.

This decree caused an uproar in the eleven galaxies of Blue Star. There were voices of opposition everywhere, especially the females who had rarely communicated with each other since they got married. For the first time, they united to protest to the Parliament. .

Shi Yiqian's star signal was bombarded in turn by the excited females and some opposing males.

"Selfish!"

"Come out and speak!"

"It's all because of your new majesty that you removed 'Morning Sun'!"

"You don't deserve to be a female at all!"

"It's your own business if you want to live so tiringly! Why do you want to drag us into the water?!"

"Isn't it good to have more male pampering? It is natural for females to enjoy male pampering! It has been like this for thousands of years!"

"Give us our privileges back!"

"Is it important to have a high level? Can you do whatever you want after giving birth to a crown prince?"

"With the 'Morning Sun' gone, males who cannot marry females have no hope! If things continue like this, the empire will eventually perish!"

"The demon concubine will perish the country!"

The hat of a demon concubine was pinned on Shi Yiqian's head, and the opposition began to refer to Shi Yiqian with the word "devil concubine" on the Star Network.

While the debate raged on the Internet, the new emperor Windsor immediately issued another edict - all females must enter school normally, the empire will no longer have special schools for females, and females must also receive higher education and take exams like males. It’s just that there will be certain preferential policies for the exam.

Now, the opposition is getting louder and louder.

Under the protection of their males and guards, the females traveled to the imperial capital from planets in ten galaxies, gathered in the square outside the palace, and launched a protest march.

"I object to the cancellation of 'Morning Sun', give me back my rights!"

A female can be accompanied by at least a dozen males, so the number of people participating is a very large number.

Patsy was one of the females on this parade.

He will be an adult next month.

Originally, he had great expectations and wanted to find a few men of high rank and good family background as husbands in the imperial capital when he became an adult, but he did not expect that His Majesty the new emperor would actually issue such a decree.