37. Meeting with the Prince of Windsor

-----text-----

The actions of this person with the ID "WS" not only shocked netizens on Xingwang, but also really scared Shi Yiqian.

He rolled his eyes and calculated how many star coins "WS" had given him. Once it was 9.99 million, if it was ten times it would be 99.99 million. Wouldn't that be equivalent to 100 million?

Seeing the number of consecutive hits skyrocketing, reaching fifty or sixty times every minute, Shi Yiqian hurriedly clicked on the other party's ID and sent him a message.

"Stop! Stop sending it! Please stop!"

Isn’t this person’s hands really shaking? ?

Shi Yiqian frowned tightly and stared at the screen on the bracelet.

After he sent those words, "WS" still didn't stop.

"WS gave away 9.99 million star coins x 78 in Shi Yiqian's live broadcast room"

"WS gave away 9.99 million star coins x 79 in Shi Yiqian's live broadcast room"

"WS gave away 9.99 million star coins x 80 in Shi Yiqian's live broadcast room"

Shi Yiqian had to continue sending messages to the other party.

"Stop it!"

"You gave too much!"

"Don't send any more!"

"No matter how much you give me, I won't take it!"

I don’t know whether it was Shi Yiqian’s last words that played a role, or whether the other party had given enough gifts as he wanted. When the number of gifts reached ×100, the prompt no longer popped up on the screen.

Shi Yiqian then sent a message to "WS".

"Please add me as a friend."

The next second, the WS add friend message came over.

After Shi Yiqian added the other party, he decisively wanted to transfer the star coins to him.

If you send 9.99 million star coins a hundred times, it will be 999 million star coins.

There is no inflation in Blue Star, and most people will never make so much money in their lifetime.

However, Shi Yiqian discovered that he could only transfer 100,000 yuan to friends through the bracelet at a time.

He basically never transferred money to other people in the past. After all, the female has a worry-free life, and his expenses are not extravagant. The monthly imperial support is enough, and the three companion males will give him pocket money from time to time, so He had no idea what the maximum transfer amount was.

"Why is this happening?" Shi Yiqian bit his lip and asked the males around him, "Why can he give 999 star coins as a gift, but I can only transfer 100,000 star coins at a time? Is there no upper limit for live broadcast gifts?"

Ruinuo shook his head and said: "There has always been no upper limit for live broadcast gift giving."

"Then what should I do?" Shi Yiqian said angrily, "I transfer 100,000 at a time, and my hand will break if I try to transfer so many star coins!"

He asked the "WS" directly.

"Hello, please tell me your bank account number and I will return the star coins to you."

The only way to do it is to go to the bank.

Shi Yiqian just transferred hundreds of thousands, but the other party didn't receive it at all.