15. Shelley

-----text-----

"Hello, Mr. Yiqian, I am Shelley Rodney," Shelley politely took Shi Yiqian's hand, kissed it lightly, and looked at Shi Yiqian affectionately with a pair of gray-blue eyes. "Can I sit down?"

After cramming in the afternoon, Shi Yiqian forcibly memorized the list of important people given by the butler. This male named Shelley seemed to be on the list.

Like Chris, he is a lion with a genetic level of SSS, which is already the highest level for males in the empire.

The Rodney family also has another name: "Lionheart Family". It is the oldest and most powerful family in the empire besides the royal family.

Back then, the Platinum Dragon Clan established the Blue Star Empire and granted ten grand dukes at the same time, thus giving birth to ten huge families.

History has changed. The previous ten families have gone through changes, and now there are still seven left, each controlling seven galaxies. These seven behemoths are as insurmountable as mountains.

The first galaxy of the Blue Star Empire, the central galaxy, is ruled by the Lionheart family.

The last three galaxies among the ten major galaxies were conquered by the empire later, and their governors were appointed by His Majesty the Emperor.

Shi Yiqian had no foundation in the imperial capital, just like a weak seedling. Even with an extremely high level of X level, he could not refuse certain males at the pinnacle of power.

This Shelley seems to be the heir of the next generation of Duke Lionheart, which also means that when he becomes the real Duke Lionheart, he will have a status below one person and above ten thousand people in the Blue Star Empire.

So Shi Yiqian nodded and let Shelley sit next to him.

Shelley now also has the title of earl, but unlike Yiqian at that time, Shelley's title is a real title and has a fief.

"This is our first meeting. I have prepared a small gift for you. I hope you won't mind it." Shelley took out a palm-sized and exquisite velvet box, pushed it in front of Shi Yiqian, pressed the button, and the lid popped open.

The golden satin is the base, and lying quietly on the satin is a round ball the size of a dove egg, glowing with white luster, a bit like a pearl, but not as bright as a pearl, and a bit like some kind of fruit. Qian has never seen such a thing.

Someone next to me asked in surprise: "Is it the Silhouette Fruit?"

"It's really the Silhouette Fruit!"

"It will be different once Earl Shelley takes action!"

"Earl Shelley is sincere enough."

"Is this the first time Lord Shelley plans to propose to you when we meet?"

"Wow - if someone proposes to me with magic crystal fruit, I will marry him right there!"

Everyone was excited about the Silhouette Fruit that Shelley brought out. Even Ji Jun and Ruinuo's expressions changed. Only Shi Yiqian looked confused.

Although I have lived in the Blue Star Empire for sixteen years, the history of Blue Star is too long. There are ten galaxies, countless different customs among various races, and countless types of plants. How can I remember so many things?

In addition, if the Silhouette Fruit was a precious fruit that only nobles could eat, it would be even more impossible for Yi Qian to know about it. After all, he was just an ordinary female before that.

Shi Yiqian had no choice but to ask Ji Jun quietly: "What is the Silhouette Fruit?"

He thought he had spoken very quietly, but with the hearing of an SSS-level male, Shelley could hear it very clearly. He smiled and answered with a thousand words:

"Yiqian - can I call you that? Don't be fooled by their exaggerated expressions. Silhouette Fruit is just a fruit that is beneficial to the body, and it is only beneficial to females. It has no effect if males eat it. It tastes good and you can eat it now.”

Shi Yiqian didn't dare to eat it now. Any fool knew that there must be something special about this fruit, otherwise the people around him wouldn't be so surprised.

Shelley doesn't tell the truth, but someone else has.

"The Silhouette Fruit is used to enhance the physical fitness of females. It only grows on a planet in the sixth galaxy. The Magic Crystal Fruit cannot survive without the soil there. It takes a hundred years for a fruit to mature on a tree. It has always been there. The price is unmarketable. Remember the last time the fruits were ripe, the auction price at the Sixth Galaxy Auction House was 100 million star coins each."

"Yes, that's the price."

Shi Yiqian showed an expression of disbelief. With such a fruit, could it still be a fairy fruit? One hundred million star coins? What an exaggeration!

Seeing Yi Qian's expression, Ruinuo whispered in his ear: "Baby, in addition to allowing females to strengthen their physique and mate with more males, the magic crystal fruit also has another effect. Within a month after eating it, it can Increases chances of pregnancy by 50%."

Shi Yiqian blinked and suddenly realized.

No wonder it's so expensive, it turns out to be because of the 50% chance.

Pregnancy is not that easy for Blue Star females, and it is suspected that the chance has nothing to do with talent level. Some C-level females may be able to get pregnant in two or three years, but some A-level females may not be able to get pregnant even after ten years of adulthood.

Talent only represents mental power. The higher the mental power of a female, the greater the benefit to the male from mating with him. If the two people's mental powers are connected, it can even increase the male's level.

This is why higher-level females are more valuable.

The Silhouette Fruit is indeed rare, but it is too valuable and Shi Yiqian does not want to accept it.

But in front of so many people, in public, it would be too disrespectful to Shelley to refuse directly.

If he really did this, Shi Yiqian would be a fool.

He accepted the fruit and said, "Thank you for your gift, I like it very much."

Shelley smiled and said: "As long as you like it, this fruit has its meaning."

hehe.

Shi Yiqian laughed inwardly.

If it were another little female who had just come of age and came to the imperial capital, she might have been captured by the earl's money-throwing offensive, but Shi Yiqian would not.

He will be afraid of the other party's power, but he will not rush to stick to the other party just because of his status.

"I don't seem to have anything equivalent to the value of the Silhouette. Otherwise, I would give you, Count, a painting I drew myself."

Shi Yiqian took out a piece of drawing paper from the space button. It was a lion he had drawn during previous practice.

It is not a realistic painting method, but a fantasy style that sometimes has the color of ancient China where it has been for thousands of lifetimes.

The lines are elegant and light, and there are dots of colorful ink. A few strokes outline the domineering look of the lion overlooking the world.

Shelley's eyes were slightly focused, and a trace of surprise flashed through his eyes, which was almost imperceptible, but he quickly covered it up.

Shelley said sincerely: "The painting is very good, I like it very much."

Shi Yiqian was still confident in his painting skills. He was very sure that the other person was sincere when he said he liked her, and was not pretending to be perfunctory.

"So - I wonder if I would be honored to go on a date with Yiqian tomorrow?"

Although Shelley's words were a question, everyone present knew that this was not a request for consent at all, but another form of notification.

No matter what, Shi Yiqian must go to tomorrow's date.