42. Baby Dragon

-----text-----

Windsor stopped teasing Shi Yiqian and changed the topic.

"Speaking of which, the exploration team I sent out harvested the relics of that planet and found some very interesting things. There once was a species on that planet, which they called 'women'. Their body structure was different from ours, and the children were It was conceived by women. If that civilization hadn’t disappeared, I’d really like to see it.”

Shi Yiqian sighed. He also wanted to go back and have a look, but it was a pity...

The Prince of Windsor added: "After you give birth, can I take you to that planet to see it? In hundreds of millions of years, maybe a new civilization will appear."

"Really?!" Shi Yiqian said happily.

Even if it was a ruin, he wanted to take a quick look!

Windsor smiled and said, "You should never doubt a prince's promise."

The Prince of Windsor kept his word, and that afternoon, he issued a statement on StarNet in the name of the prince.

The content of the statement was naturally what he had promised to Shi Yiqian before.

After Windsor sent Shi Yiqian home, he didn't stay much and left directly like before.

No matter how hotly discussed this matter is on the star network this time, with the care of the Prince of Windsor and Shi Yiqian's safe and stable pregnancy, the due date is gradually approaching.

His body became heavier and heavier, and the dragon eggs in his stomach pressed against his internal organs. He often had trouble sleeping at night.

During this period, the Prince of Windsor was almost always with Shi Yiqian.

"Ah...slow down, slow down...um..."

Shi Yiqian sat on Windsor's body, her vagina holding the dragon's stem tightly, holding her belly with one hand, rising and falling under Windsor's thrusts.

The closer to the time of delivery, the stronger Shi Yiqian's sexual desire became, almost all the time he wanted to fill the two small holes under him with big cocks.

Windsor leaned on the head of the bed, her long silver hair swaying slightly with his thrusts. There was a smile in Wei's eyes, and her big hands kneaded Shi Yiqian's round ass, "There is one more...eat it, baby."

"Hmm..." Shi Yiqian groaned, raised his buttocks, and placed another erect dragon shaft against his small hole at the back, inserting it bit by bit.

The back hole is already wet and soft enough, and there is no need to expand at all. The dragon's stem can be inserted straight to the bottom smoothly.

"Haah...so comfortable..."

The glans rubbed the sensitive spot in the back hole, and the tender meat in the intestines contracted, and the top of Shi Yiqian's erect penis overflowed with crystal clear liquid.

Very comfortable……

The water in the female hole keeps flowing, as if she is always in climax.

In Shi Yiqian's current state, only the Prince of Windsor's dragon stem can satisfy him the most, because the stem can have flesh thorns on it, and every thrust will scrape the flesh of the hole, bringing huge pleasure.

When Windsor lowered her head to suck it, she used a small red bean on Qian's chest and sucked hard. A thin stream of milk was sucked out, filling her mouth with a faint milky fragrance.