30. Sweetness with Ruino (H)

-----text-----

"Why are you giving birth to a little wolf? If you want to have a little wolf, give birth to a little butterfly with me first."

Ruinuo flapped his wings and landed from mid-air, holding a huge lotus leaf in his hand. The aroma of nectar wafted from the lotus leaf.

Shi Yiqian was frightened by Rui Nuo's sudden appearance. In panic, her vagina tightened, causing Ji Jun to gasp.

Seeing that the person coming was Rui Nuo, Shi Yiqian breathed a sigh of relief, his cheeks were hot, and he glanced at him angrily, "You also came to bully me on purpose."

"How could I bear to bully you?" Ruinuo landed lightly in front of Shi Yiqian, folded the wings behind his back, turned his head to kiss Shi Yiqian, with a smile in his eyes, "There won't be anyone else here, don't worry. have been seen."

After hearing this, Shi Yiqian relaxed even more.

Ruinuo pretended to be dissatisfied and said: "You did bad things while I was away. I'm jealous. I also want the baby to give me little butterflies."

Ji Jun narrowed his eyes and said, "Let's see which of us has better luck."

His penis withdrew from Shi Yiqian's female hole, and took out a coat from the space button and put it on Shi Yiqian's body.

Ruinuo held the lotus leaf in his hand in front of Shi Yiqian, "Baby, try this nectar. It's the lotus nectar in this lake. It contains energy. Eating it is good for your body."

The lotus flowers here are as big as a basin. When Ruinuo went out for a walk, the nectar in the lotus leaves was almost the size of a large bowl, and it smelled fragrant.

Ruinuo dipped a little nectar on his fingers and handed it to Shi Yiqian's lips.

Shi Yiqian stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked it. It was indeed very sweet. After swallowing it, there seemed to be a faint warmth in his stomach. That was the effect of energy.

"Eat more." Ruinuo's amber eyes stared at Shi Yiqian's tender lips, watching the soft tip of his tongue licking his fingers. A dark fire ignited in his eyes, and he dipped his fingers into more Nectar gives time by the thousand.

Ruinuo's entire finger was stained with nectar. Shi Yiqian had to turn his head to lick the side of his finger. His slight obsessive-compulsive disorder made him unwilling to miss any nectar. After licking, in order to get Ruinuo's After licking his fingers clean, Shi Yiqian took the entire finger into his mouth and sucked it.

"Baby..." Ruinuo's Adam's apple moved, lust rose in his eyes, and his voice became hoarse.

He didn't originally want to tease Shi Yiqian, but simply let Shi Yiqian taste the nectar. But he didn't expect that just eating the nectar would make his penis so swollen and painful that it was about to explode.

"Huh?" Shi Yiqian finally licked the nectar off Ruinuo's fingers. He raised his head and looked at Ruinuo doubtfully.

"You..." Ruinuo felt that his throat was tight.

How could you do such erotic things with such a simple expression? It made him lose his humanity.

Before Ruinuo had time to make a move, Ji Jun dipped his fingers into the nectar from the lotus leaves and brought it to Shi Yiqian's lips, "Eat some more."

The nectar was about to drip, so Shi Yiqian hurriedly stretched out the tip of his tongue to catch it, then licked upwards from the base of his fingers, and then took Ji Jun's entire finger into his mouth.

Ji Jun's black eyes became deeper and deeper, looking at Shi Yiqian like a truly hungry wolf.

Shi Yiqian finally felt the strange aura of the two males around him.