40. The child is his

Shi Yiqian discovered that the Prince of Windsor was a little different from what he imagined.

He is like a knowledgeable elder, he knows the origin of almost every painting.

I have to say that this painting exhibition made Shi Yiqian very satisfied.

Before the Prince of Windsor had time to invite Shi Yiqian for the third time, a major event happened in the empire that the whole country celebrated.

That is the triumphant return of the expeditionary force, and it also brings exciting news - the empire now owns the eleventh galaxy!

The military department decided that all the soldiers who participated in this expedition were promoted to one level. His Majesty the Emperor and several members of the parliament personally presided over the ceremony.

Of course, General Eric would also attend such a grand event. As the wife of the top administrator of the ninth galaxy, Shi Yiqian had to accompany General Eric to attend.

During the solemn ceremony, Shi Yiqian saw the Prince of Windsor.

Only then did he know that the commander of the Imperial Expeditionary Force was the Prince of Windsor.

The silver-haired male led the imperial army into battle and opened up territory for the empire.

After that comes the long process of conferring titles. After the conferring is completed, there is of course a palace banquet.

After being taken by General Eric to greet several important figures, Eric was worried that Shi Yiqian would be tired, so Eric stopped letting Shi Yiqian accompany him to socialize.

There was a lounge specially prepared for guests in the palace, and Shi Yiqian rested in the lounge.

Now his belly is getting bigger day by day, and it feels a little hard to stand for a long time, so naturally he is not suitable for socializing.

After leaning on the sofa and closing his eyes for a while, Shi Yiqian opened his bracelet and started drawing with the drawing tools in his brain.

He is currently preparing to draw some short stories about his life on "Morning Light", that is, what happened when he was a child. When the time comes, he will compile these short stories into a book, just like the previous "Pregnancy Daily".

As soon as Shi Yiqian started painting, it was easy to get too absorbed and lose track of time.

He didn't know how long it took, but he finished the draft of a scene, breathed a sigh of relief, stopped writing, and rubbed his sore fingers.

"The painting is very good." A voice suddenly sounded from beside him.

Shi Yiqian was startled and suddenly turned his head to look.

It's the Prince of Windsor.

Shi Yiqian breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that it was someone he knew.

"How did you know I was here?" he asked instead.

The Prince of Windsor spread his hands and said, "It's easy to ask, isn't it?"

That's right. Shi Yiqian came with General Eric after all. There were very few people who didn't know him, so of course it was easy to ask.

"What's the matter with you?" Shi Yiqian asked.

"The little story you drew is very interesting." Prince Windsor praised for the second time.

"Thank you." Shi Yiqian said.

He is still very confident in his painting skills.

"Maybe I can't wait until the third date," Windsor leaned forward and kissed Shi Yiqian on the lips, leaving with only a slight touch, "I maybe... no, I think I like you."