12. Big Butterfly

-----text-----

"Reno is awake, but he is still unable to return to humanoid form."

Cook replied: "The special commissioner will arrive at 'Morning' tomorrow night at the latest - it's not that he doesn't value you, but it's because he has to apply for a knighthood from Parliament for you and it has delayed his time."

"I will thank the commissioner very much," Shi Yiqian nodded, and then got out of bed, "I'm going to see Ruinuo."

Ji Jun put his coat on Shi Yiqian's shoulders and reminded him, "Rui Nuo may not want to see you now."

"Why?" Shi Yiqian was puzzled.

"Reno doesn't want you to see him like this," Chris explained. "He's afraid of scaring you."

Shi Yiqian was even more puzzled, "How could it be? His body is not scary, I think it is very beautiful."

Cook asked: "Do you really think so? Are you not afraid of Renault's true form?"

Shi Yiqian looked at him strangely, "Of course not. Is there any problem?"

Cook showed a little surprise on his face, and then immediately shook his head, "No, if you are willing, I also suggest that you stay with Reno, so that he will recover faster."

It was probably because he had taken a lot of high-energy nutritional supplements recently. After Shi Yiqian's estrus period, he didn't feel any discomfort now. Instead, he felt refreshed and energetic.

He asked the robot housekeeper Xiao Ai to bring clean clothes and asked other people in the room to go out first.

"I'm going to change clothes."

Ji Jun and Chris went out voluntarily, and Cook was surprised again. This female...he actually dressed himself, instead of having a male accompanying him to serve him!

You know, because females are precious, the females in the empire are raised to open their mouths and stretch out their hands.

There are three companion males in total. They stay with the female since childhood, of course not just to satisfy her physiological needs when she grows up.

Another role of the companion male is that of a personal chamberlain. When the female grows up and no longer needs a nanny, and the companion males gradually reach adulthood, they will act as nannies, housekeepers, and guards.

Often, companion males will dote on their little females. Even more exaggeratedly, the little females can hardly even walk on their own and are carried by companion males wherever they go.

In Cook's past knowledge, he has never seen or heard of any female that can dress itself. Even if they can dress themselves, they are not willing to do it themselves, but are used to being served by their companion males.

As Cook went out, he thought silently, is it because His Excellency Shi Yiqian's talent level is too high, so he is different from ordinary females?

This question is probably destined to be unsolvable.

Shi Yiqian quickly changed his clothes and the group walked to the flower room.

This flower house was built bit by bit by Shi Yiqian and Ruinuo together.

It is made of completely transparent material and covers an area of 500 square meters. It is like a small garden. When the weather is good, the top can be completely opened. There is a beautiful small round table and four chairs of the same style placed in the flower room. rest.

The flower room is filled with different plants from various galaxies. Some seasonal flowers are in full bloom, and a faint fragrance floats in the air.