10. Two Tintin's Dragon Clan (H)

-----text-----

Shi Yiqian grabbed the blanket and calmed down, "Are you Chris's uncle?"

Wen Ze gently pinched Shi Yiqian's chin with his fingers and raised it slightly. His eyes traced Shi Yiqian's exposed nose and lips.

He answered: "Yes."

"Why doesn't Chris come?" Shi Yiqian breathed a small sigh of relief and asked.

Wenze's thumb slowly rubbed Shi Yiqian's tender lower lip, and his voice was low: "You know little cutie, your talent level is too high, your companion males are very tired, and the medical officer does not recommend Chris Go into your room."

Yi Qiandu understood the truth, but without the company of familiar people, he would be scared when facing a strange male alone, even in his own villa or room.

Wen Ze leaned over and licked Shi Yiqian's lips with the tip of his tongue, "You taste very sweet."

The scent of smiling flowers lingers around Wen Ze. The pheromones are so rich that it makes people feel sticky, but the floral fragrance is not so strong that it makes people feel cloying.

The aroma is indeed sweet, but also very refreshing.

It was unlike any other female Wenze had ever smelled.

Those females always release pheromones and body fragrance, which can indeed make the male addicted, but correspondingly, it will also make the male lose his mind and leave only animal desires.

Wen Ze can't help but wonder, is it because of the effect of pheromones when a male mates with a female, or do they really love each other?

The Platinum Dragon Clan has been inherited for thousands of years and is an extremely large family. As a member of the royal family and single, Wen Ze has many opportunities to come into contact with females.

In the aristocratic circle of the imperial capital, there were many noble-born females who favored him. They threw olive branches at Wenze at various dances and banquets, and some only asked to mate with him once.

But Wenze has never been interested in those females.

For now, Wenze doesn't hate the little female in front of him.

Since the death of his female mate, Wenze has not indulged himself for more than ten years.

Wenze has always loved Chris as his nephew. Chris rarely asked him for help when he grew up.

So this time, in order to help Chris, Wenze was willing to be more patient with this little female.

Wen Ze's tongue licked Shi Yi Qian's lips again, intending to lick his lips apart, over and over again, tempting and teasing.

But Shi Yiqian didn't open his mouth, and his heart was still resisting.

This "uncle"... didn't even let himself see what he looked like.

what is this?

If you don't like yourself, why come?

He could have searched the gene pool for another SS-level male who was willing to be his husband.

Wen Ze didn't mind Shi Yiqian's lack of cooperation, he was very patient.

The little female refused to open her mouth, so he moved to kiss elsewhere.

Fine kisses fell on the tip of Shi Yiqian's nose and the side of his neck, and his soft and cold hair streaked across the skin of his chest.

An idea came to Shi Yiqian's mind - "uncle" has long hair.