16. General Eric

-----text-----

The date was in a very private restaurant.

The environment here is extremely quiet, far away from the city center. There are only two guests in the entire restaurant, Shi Yiqian and Shelley. They are in a small pavilion in the garden, surrounded by magnificent scenery, and there is an artificial waterfall flowing in the distance. And down.

The meaning of Shelley's invitation to a place like this was self-evident. According to the normal procedure, after eating, they should have passionate sex in a certain room here.

Although Shi Yiqian didn't want anything to happen to Shelley, he was quite satisfied with the restaurant because what he was going to do next would make Shelley unhappy.

On the small round table, Shi Yiqian took out the small box containing the phantom fruit and pushed it in front of Shelley.

"This fruit is too valuable. I think I may not be qualified to accept such an expensive gift." Shi Yiqian said seriously, "You should give it to someone who deserves it."

Shelley raised his eyebrows in surprise and looked directly at Shi Yiqian, "Are you going to accept me?"

When he said this, his eyes were cold, and the domineering feeling belonging to the Lionheart family finally broke through the surface politeness, and he bared his fangs towards Shi Yiqian.

Shi Yiqian slowly clasped his two hands under the table, trying to stay calm, and explained to himself: "Your Excellency, you are a very powerful male. No female will dislike you. I just... just I feel that we have only met twice, and we don’t know each other well enough. If marriage is a prerequisite, is it too early to mate as you think?"

"I still don't know what your preferences are, such as what food you like to eat, what kind of wine you like to drink, and what kind of mecha..."

Shi Yiqian's voice gradually became quieter, and he could no longer continue speaking.

Because Shelley's gray-blue eyes were staring deeply at him.

Shelley, like Chris, had dazzling short golden hair and was over two meters tall. Just sitting there gave Shi Yiqian a strong sense of oppression.

At this moment, Shi Yiqian couldn't help but regret. After all, he was the heir of the Lion Heart Family. Why should he pretend to reject the Silhouette Fruit given by the other party? One hundred million star coins should be nothing more than a number to Shelley.

Just because of his pitiful insistence on not having sex with strangers and wanting to at least have a certain understanding before further developing the relationship, Shelley was offended miserably.

He must be angry.

He probably didn't expect that any female would reject him.

After a long time, Shelley ordered in a firm tone: "Eat the magic crystal fruit, marry me, have sex with me, and you will be pregnant with X-rated cubs, and you will have the glory and wealth you have never enjoyed in your life. "

Shi Yiqian almost nodded, if Shelley's tone wasn't so offensive.

What is the glory and wealth you have never enjoyed in this life?

Anyone who likes to marry him with this kind of alms-giving tone can just go ahead and marry him.

Shi Yiqian pursed his lips, making sure that Shelley didn't want to do anything to him, and then shook his head.

Imperial law stipulates that males cannot force females to mate. Once a male behaves like that, the bracelet worn by the female will sound an alarm.

But before Shi Yiqian came here, he was still a little worried. Who knew if these nobles had any other means?